25✖️Lust and Desire

Emotion.

It's strange to realise what emotion can actually do to you.

As if nothing happened, me and Taehyung resumed our day to day lives at Bricondale. The usual close, chatty natter. However, focusing on the most simplest tasks somehow became extremely arduous- the moment replaying through my head; swarming around my mind. How his delicate lips connected with my own, his hands roaming around, softly gliding across my skin. I couldn't help but question whether Taehyung felt the same way; he certainly noticed my particular distractions- occasionally zoning out when he's talking to me. That manipulative, yet so darkly attractive smirk told me exactly what he successfully worked out.

Butterflies swarmed in my stomach whenever I spoke to him, any simple eye contact would trigger them too. What Taehyung did to me was out of my control- I felt empty when his presence was unavailable. It didn't go unnoticed that recently we haven't encountered V, perhaps Tae was distracted enough to not loose control.

Now we've separated cells, it made me realise how much he means to me. That deep cheeky voice communicating with me from the other side- gone. Nothing. Taehyung was relocated to a cell closer to the main office; in easy reach for hourly checkups. Boredom took over me so much, my last resort was to count the stone bricks that formed the enclosed space surrounding me.

"I hope you're prepared for what's coming, Anna. I've been waiting for this a very long time."

My attention was dragged to the door which was wide open. I was so wrapped up in my own boredom bubble; I never even noticed the tall surgeon smirking down at me.

"Mr Ropin." I nodded my head calmly, finally understanding that anger and aggression will only lead me to punishments.

I continuously stared at him, at least expecting him to leave after his unwanted comments.

"Oh sweetheart, you really are oblivious aren't you?"

I raised an eyebrow inquisitively- tilting my head to the left. "What?"

"Your memory isn't the best is it?" A tiny chuckle hidden within his words, "it would be interesting to see what mood you'll be in soon."

The way his taunting eyes farted down to meet mine. Mischievous and manipulation screamed within his dark irises.

"Stop teasing and get to the point." Whilst accidentally coming out as a snap, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Anna!" A squeaky recognisable voice- accompanied with several sets of footsteps travelled down the corridor. Mr Ropin grinned down at me, winking as he turned and left the room.

"She's ready to go down." He responded to the new nurses calls; turning his head back to me,  " I'll see you soon."

I scoffed in disgust.

See him soon.

You'll waiting a while to see me- I'm definitely not interested in popping in for a rapid visit anytime soon.

The inexperienced nurse emerged in the doorway, followed by multiple henchmen. I scrunched up my face in amusement, "why do you need loads of men to escort me. It's not like I'm a relative of Lord Voldemort."