24✖️Fuck It ||SEXUAL⚠️||

A/N
Oh lord. Bless my soul. This is the exact reason as to why I'm destined to go to hell.

In other words, this chapter will include some...scenes that are seriously lacking innocence so if you wish to keep your eye virginity; please skip this chapter. :)

✖️✖️✖️

It had only been thirty minutes and we both completed the office clean out- currently suffering from severe boredom.

"Was this our punishment? To be fucking bored shitless for ages? Honestly, I'd rather be in the experiment room." Taehyung groaned, sat on the desk. I was stood about two metres away from him, in the centre. My feet just shuffled aimlessly for some simple source of entertainment.

"You're crazy for wanting to be in the experiment room." I lightly laughed, looking up so my eyes met his across the room. His head was tilted sideways slightly; allowing his hair to fall over his eyes. His eyes were dark, full of emotion I've never seen before.

"You know what?" He questioned, I raised an eyebrow in response.

Taehyung took a deep breath, lowering his head; shaking it as he did so.

"Fuck it."

Taehyung slid off the desk, making his way over to me. His veiny hands latched onto my shoulders and forcefully slammed me against the wall. He grabbed ahold of my waist whilst pinning my dominated body against the cold stone; lips meeting mine with lust and passion. I was completely shocked with his actions and apprehensive but melted into his touch- moulding my lips into his.

Unlike the other one, this kiss was rough; Taehyung occasionally shared a tongue battle with me- in which he always dominated. His hands trailed up and down my sides, eventually resting just under my bum.

"Jump." He mumbled through the kiss; I obeyed him without hesitation. Wrapping my legs around his waist, i travelled my free hands to his hair, gently tugging on it. Not long after, I relocated them to wrap around his neck as Taehyung moved around the room to reach the desk- placing me down softly, still not breaking lip contact. I eventually pulled apart, gasping for air, so was he.

Taehyung buried his head in the crook of my neck, lightly pressing kisses along my sensitive skin. I released a shaky breath, feeling him smirk against my neck in satisfaction. He removed his head from my shoulder and looked me deep into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" His voice was soft, full of true emotions. I nodded slowly in response, lifting off his torn black shirt and dumping it on the floor. He repeated my actions- removing my ripped shirt, placing kisses along my jawline. My fingers ran across his toned stomach, earning a low moan from him - obviously sensitive to my touch. His lips travelled back to my lips, puzzling them together once more. He began to take off my joggers, leaving me only in my underwear in which I did the same to him. His jogging bottoms weren't all the way down, just to his knees, followed by his boxers. Without breaking the kiss, Taehyung laced his fingers around my underwear and gradually pulled them off.

Without hesitation, Taehyung once again buried his head in the crook of my neck-delivering gentle kisses to distract me from the sharp pain of him entering. I whimpered lightly, he looked at me with concern; worried he was hurting me too much. I kissed his cheek, letting him know to carry on. After giving me some time to adjust, the pain disappeared; forming a pleasurable sensation as Taehyung slowly thrusted into me.

I mentally laughed at myself, remembering Margaret's words.

'Any kissing. And you'll both be experimented on and it won't be pretty.'

Instead we had sex.

Way to go Anna.

UNEDITED