6✖️He's soft?

"I guess we'll have to get along now we're next to each other."

I sunk down the stone cold wall; emotions began to storm through my mind. A similar feeling of anxiety, stress and panic weighed itself down on my chest. My common questions reoccurred in my mind, swimming in anticipation for answers.

Why am I here?

Why am I classed as insane?

Why can't I remember a single thing before my awakening?

Who did I kill?

Uncontrollable sniffles took place whilst tears rolled down my lifeless cheeks. I felt weak. The only thing I've done in this place is cry.

"Excited about our new rooms?" I heard Taehyung laugh through the brick wall; causing a boiling anger to build up in my system.

"It's not a fucking room. It's a cell!" I shouted in rage, slamming my head backwards into the wall causing me to grab it in pain afterwards.

Taehyung stopped laughing.

"Hey Anna. Are you okay?" It was an extreme shock to the system hearing a calm unrecognisable voice coming from Taehyung. However- no matter how soft he becomes, my body is full of frustration; I've got to release it.

"No! I'm not fine!"

This time I slammed my firsts against the wall, sobbing.

"What's wrong?" His voice remained calm.

"Are you thick? What's wrong?! I don't know where I am Tae, I don't even know who I am! I have no memory of anything! I've just woken up in a random place where I'm treated like shit!"

"Anna! Listen to me. Just calm down and I'll talk to you about this whole situation." His voice continued to rumble through the walls, only to become soft again whilst completing his sentence. The majority of my body begged for me to not talk to him; although there was still a remaining part that said I should give him a chance.

Everyone has a reason for everything.

I assisted myself with breathing techniques to calm down. Peacefully shutting my eyes; waiting to hear his voice again.

"Anna, I was just as confused as you were when I was first admitted here."

"When were you admitted?" I became curious, it's so odd and chaotic in here I forget that all the patients have pasts they've lived. Taehyung had a life before here and I want to know more about it.

"When I was eighteen. An adult. Old enough to understand this shit hole and be mature about it. So five years ago."

Five years and I can't even last a few days.

Shit.

"You still there Anna?"

I remained in my shocked state; admiring his bravery to live here for five years straight.

"Yeah. Just"-

"Shocked? Yeah. Long time to be in here huh."

"Why were you put in here?"

That question was bursting itself out of my system, I couldn't resist. Only suffering slight regret after when I felt the tense Taehyung on the other side of the wall.

"You do realise only the workers know this-I've never told anyone else."

I kept silent, unable to speak as I couldn't think of anything to say anyways.