16✖️He likes hugs

It was cold. No heating whatsoever, just caved in stone walls. Me and Taehyung have returned to the room we were once dumped in after the experimental procedures. His hair was damp, similar to mine after finally having the availability to have a shower.

It turns out we were so unfocused on our surroundings after I eliminated V, we never noticed the collection of nurses who entered the room. Usually, that kind of male and female contact was banned in Bricondale; directly leading to a punishment. Thankfully, the group of nurses were the respectful bunch who want to shut this asylum down as much as we do. Due to this, it's been discussed that I will working with Taehyung alone for a few hours a week to assist him in controlling his temper.

That's where I am now.

We're alone but it doesn't quite feel like it. Security cameras have been installed in the cobweb filled corners of the chamber so we're supervised all the time. They don't want to risk any physical contact, anger or romantic; neither is accepted.

We were sat on the freezing concrete floor, crossed legged; opposite each other. Taehyung had his head propped onto his hand, running his fingers over the rim of his glasses. He doesn't actually need glasses, he just wears them for the sake of it.

"You do realise I have no idea what I'm doing." I admitted out of the blue. It's weird how I felt so confident about helping him but now I'm actually face to face; I can't seem to find the correct action.

He found nothing wrong with that, releasing a breathily laugh.

"How come you were able to get me back yesterday then?"

His face dropped to a serious expression, curious about my risky tactics.

"I don't know, I just took a chair out of V's hand and hugged him." I shrugged my shoulders, unknown to the reason why he changed because of the hug.

His face suddenly lit up, as if he was your typical cartoon that had a fresh idea.
"A hug makes me think of you. Maybe I came back because you gifted V something I would've wanted." A faint rose tint appeared on his cheeks in realisation on what he just admitted.

"So when V comes, gift him with something you enjoy or like?"

Taehyung nodded, a small smile perked on his lips.

"Does that mean you like me?" I smirked; followed along with a goofy expression- enjoying the fact that the soft Taehyung is easy to tease.

"No."

Ouch.

That hurt.

"I just like hugging you."

He still had a flustered vibe about him, begging me to tease him more.

"Why do you like hugging me Tae?" I folded my arms, giving him a cheeky joke wink.

"I will literally get V to swallow you whole."

I raised my arms in surrender, playing along with his jokes until it suddenly became serious.

"You can't get V can you? He just comes naturally doesn't he?"

Taehyung cracked his knuckles; a common habit of his-usually related to anger. However this time it was nerves.

"Depends how angry I can get."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, pulling a well known look on his face. I knew what he was thinking and there was no way that's happening.

"No. Taehyung, I'm not doing it."

"I didn't even tell you what I wanted you to do."

"Make you angry I suppose?"

He looked at me in shock and mumbled under his breath, "not as dumb as I thought."

"Just hurt me Anna. Scratch your nails over my whip lashes or slap me."

"Taehyung, no. I'm not hurting you."

It was his turn to tease me.
"Aw is little Anna too head over heels for me you can't even hurt me?" He cooed, ruffling my hair.

"Oh shut up, i just don't want V to come."

"Excuses, excuses."

His voice was deep as he slowly approached me, decreasing the gap between us. Our eyes were locked, I didn't even need heating anymore; I had my body. He leaned over to whisper in my ear, his winding breath tickling my neck.

"I knew you'd fall for me."

"Right I will hurt you in a second Mister." I warned. This was by far the most fun I've had whilst my accommodation in Bricondale.

We began laughing like lunatics; forgetting our supervisors through the cameras.

"The nurse will be here in a minute to transfer us into the main hall."

Taehyung ignored me, instead he grabbed me from behind and began to tickle me; I squirmed in his grip. Trying my hardest to release myself, I attempted to tickle Taehyung. The room was full of our childish laughters, we never noticed the near-retired nurse waiting for us. Luckily it was once again one of the respectful nurses who has a great sense of humour.

Maybe a bit too far sometimes though...

"Come on you two. Any more contact and she'll be pregnant. Can't have a mini Tae running around everywhere can we?"

We both choked on our own spit this time.

UNEDITED