23✖️Father Material

My blood boiled.

I was so distracted by the current situation at the time, I didn't even realise the massive snitch in the corner watching me and Taehyung kiss.

"It was for a good cause though, Margret." I gritted through my teeth. One second they moan about V coming back constantly but two seconds later, when I find a way for Tae to return, they become even more mad.

She released a deep, breathily laugh, smirking at me which heated up my temper even more. "A good cause? Having mentally ill children run around Bricondale isn't a good cause." She snapped which triggered Taehyung.

"Firstly..." He began. "You need to retake sex education if you think a male kissing a female creates a baby. Secondly, even if we did have children, they wouldn't be mentally ill as neither are we. Lastly, Anna kissed V to get me back. We worked out that giving V something I like will bring me back."

I sat astonished by Taehyungs miniature rant, admiring Margaret's defeated face.

"Don't talk back to me like that ever again Taehyung. Also how foolish of you to think you're not mentally ill. Why else would you be here?"

"Maybe you should answer that for me considering I should've left a while ago." I spoke back with a sudden outburst of confidence, Taehyung looked at me with his mouth wide open as his jaw dropped- astounded.

"I'm not even going to bother arguing back with you Anna. You're just a wast of my time; imbecile." Margret gritted through he teeth, shuffling around in her seat. "Anyways, so you're trying to tell me giving V something Taehyung likes will bring him back?"

We both nodded in approval. Her face gradually formed into a sly grin.

"So you like Anna?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "So what if I do?"

"So what? There are many problems with this Taehyung. We all knew this the day we put you two together; it was obvious. Now it's been admitted we'll have to separate you. We'll transport Anna to a different cell."

"What's the point in that? I'll see him in the mail hall." I pointed out.

"Oh Anna, I thought you were brighter than that. We'll put you into the hall at different times. The only thing you'll do together is punishments and experiments."

Taehyung began to protest but was immediately interrupted by Margret.

"Anyways, you're here for your punishment. I did suggest the experiment room but it's currently in use right now by other patients."

"Hopefully Chin-won." Taehyung muttered, once again only audible to me. I quietly giggled which thankfully went without notice.

"I only have a simple punishment. Fortunate for you but unfortunate for me. I want to both to clean this office within an hour, since you know your way around it." She slyly added the last sentence, referring to our recent capture rummaging through the draws. "It needs a proper dusting, all the whips need untangling, desk needs polishing and the floor needs sweeping. All your needed equipment is in the corner." She pointed to the corner to the right of her- getting up to leave the room.

"Any kissing. And you'll both be experimented on and it won't be pretty."

Margret slammed the door behind her, locking it straight after it shut.

I looked at Taehyung and rolled my eyes, in which he chuckled in amusement.

"It's not that bad. At least it's a quick punishment." He reassured.

"And we'll be separated. Did you forget that part?" I folded my arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Just do something wrong, we'll get punished together." He smirked.

"I'm not getting myself sliced up just to see you."

"Ouch Anna, that hurt." He jokingly placed a hand over his heart- being dramatic and acting hurt.

I strolled over to the cleaning equipment, scanned the pile and walked away immediately. Taehyung laughed, "already given up?"

"Nah, I'm going to untangle the whips instead." I confirmed, opening the cupboard, in which a pile of manky leather whips collapsed. I groaned in frustration, looking up to Taehyung who was currently smirking at me.

"Changed your mind?" The smirk remained as he made his way over to the cleaning supplies- grabbing the polish.

"Shut up." I snapped with sarcasm, messing about with him.

I looked up at him, cleaning the desk- admiring his long legs, one of them lifting up as he stretched to wipe the other end.

"Do you want to stop staring?" He delivered a cheeky smile, bouncing his eyebrows up and down flirtatiously.

I laughed, "It's just funny watching you clean. It's not something I'd expect from you." This was a complete lie, don't get me wrong, it is entertaining to watch him clean but it's incredibly attractive too.

"I'm just father material."

UNEDITED