26✖️By A Thread

A/N
Just a pre-warning. This chapter will include slightly gruesome scenes; like I've once said- they're not incredibly bad due to the fact I hate gore anyways.

Please enjoy.

✖️✖️✖️

The chilled chains engulfed my vulnerable figure, captured into the surgical bed. Anxiety crawled along my skin- messages dashing thorough my veins to freeze in hopes that I'll just melt away into nothing.

Mr Ropin was concentrated on his developing experiment; that may possibly be the death for me and Taehyung. Lifelessly, my eyes trailed along his appearance as his long spindly fingers ran themselves gently over the blade of a sharpened knife.

"Hey." The gentle sound of Taehyungs whisper stole my attention, my eyes now scanning his pale features laying on the bed next to me. His blonde hair was ruffled and wavy, bags sat themselves under his glistening eyes. "We'll be fine." His plumped lips mouthed in reassurance; weary that Mr Ropin would register their conversation if he whispered.

I returned a nervous smile, my eyes spilling all the true emotions that where whirling inside. His expression transformed from reassuring to concern, sadness and guilt once noticing that I wasn't in a stable state.

"You two- you've both had injections here right?"

The surgeon averted his focus onto me and Taehyung as we silently nodded in sync. He smiled, evil presenting itself in his shady eyes.

"Good! This will feel—a bit like that." He cheered.

"Except a lot bigger and a lot deeper. So actually— it will hurt a lot more."

My throat tightly swallowed the ball of nervous wreck hidden inside; shutting my eyes as I eventually gave up and figured there was no point in stressing out.

Maybe death was the better option in Bricondale.

It would put me out of my misery and Taehyung wouldn't be in trouble as much.

"Before- Margret requested that I go on a rant to you about the rules here in Bricondale. It seems as if you both forgot them. Not that it will matter anyways. You won't need rules when you're dead."

Taehyung scoffed. "You're sick."

"Oh, Taehyung. I'm just doing my job." Unaffected by Taehyungs words, Mr Ropin grinned in victory.

He continued-
"As I was saying, Bricondale, is a mental asylum. Mental Asylum! Not tinder in real life! Close contact between male and female patients is prohibited. Even holding hands, let alone sex! What were you two thinking." He shook his head in shame, disappointed and confused with the cause of our actions.

"Hm- what was I thinking?" Taehyung hummed in thought, his eyes traveling up as if he was reading his thoughts.

"Oh that's it!" His eyes widened, eyebrows elevated in cheerfulness.

"I was thinking about how surprised I was that neither of us got chlamydia from doing it in Margaret's office." Taehyung grinned, however sounding disgusted when he mentioned the head nurses name.

Completely forgetting the troublesome problem I was currently in, I couldn't help but muffle a slight laugh- Mr Ropin was fuming. Fury invaded every corner of his ancient facial features.

The surgeon slammed his fists on his desk, Taehyung jumped whereas I whimpered in fear and shock. "Find that funny do you?" He bellowed- snatching his experimental and lethal weapon from his desk.

"As always, you're the first up Anna." There was no sarcasm in his voice, no slyness, slimy ness or cockiness. Just pure hatred and exasperation. To be honest, I missed it. The way he was now, I had full right to be fearful for my life.

His overpowering figure towered over my delicate frame, lengthy fingers entangled around the handle of the knife.

"This won't kill her will it?" Taehyungs voice broke the tensed silence- his tone was full of distress and apprehension.

Mr Ropin released a gentle chuckle, "that's what I'm experimenting on Taehyung. I wouldn't be doing this if I knew the answer."

I gulped in response, shutting my eyes in attempt to construct distracting thoughts to avoid the pain. "I have two spots I'd like to test. Both in your lower abdomen but left and right. The right upper quadrant has the liver whereas the left upper quadrant has the spleen and the big abdominal arteries." His voice rumbled on forever, while I was apprehensively waiting in anticipation. "You're both lucky I won't be doing them too deep. Yet there's still a possible chance of the wounds being lethal." A wave of comfort rushed over me as I heard the supporting words that escaped his lips. If he isn't going too deep, less pain and an increased chance of survival.

Without hesitation and warning, a pounding sensation attacked my lower right stomach. I released a gasp and cry of pain; my eyes drowned in tsunami like tears. Burning was felt around the torn skin as the blade slowly dug deeper. I uselessly scrunched my hands up, digging my nails into my skin- making them bleed. The pain was unbearable, constantly wishing for death to take me swiftly. As the agonising time went on, my hope for the death wishes was decreasing and decreasing by the second. I suddenly felt the blade slip out of my freshly made wound as I was still crying in torture. The burning remained, nausea began to take over- I was locked down on the bed. Throwing up was not a good option as it would result in me choking on it.

I was alive yet drifting off to a blank mind. The pain began to feel relieving as my eyes slowly shut into a deep slumber.

Now it all depends on Taehyung.

✖️✖️✖️
UNEDITED

LMAO what was this chapter. 👏🏻

I started writing this chapter at least three days ago but left the rest because I thought it was so bad. I still do, but I've gotta get it up somehow. 🙃🤷🏻‍♀️ also I'm not scientific at all so if any of the facts about the body are wrong then forget about it. I searched up the safest places to get stabbed in hopes that I wouldn't sound like a serial killer.

Happy Jk day! 💗

School is starting again soon, my request for you is to not stress or worry please. All I've done this holiday is stress about my transition work and GCSE's but I've now realised there's no point in worrying. Why should a grade determine who I am. Just enjoy life while you have it. :)

We're all in the same boat.

Which is sinking.

Sorry. 😬

- 🌟