5✖️Neighbours

The hall doors smashed open revealing the mosh of workers storming inside with two pairs of handcuffs. God bless their souls for saving my life I was extremely close to getting torn to pieces.

Except they were heading towards us.

I twisted my head to view Taehyung; his tensed body relaxed while rolling his eyes with boredom.

"Hands out, both of you." One assistant spoke up, eyebrows furrowed followed by two others in possession with the handcuffs. I didn't quite understand what they meant by 'hands out' so I sparked my gaze to Taehyung once again, who placed his wrists together in front of him. I copied his actions in response; feeling the cold metal cup itself around my wrists.

"Don't look scared Anna. We're only taking you to your room." A female worker spoke to me with a comforting expression, quickly looking away when she met Taehyung's eyes. The kind woman held her arm around my back, just making sure I didn't make a run for it. Taehyung however, had five of them securing him whilst leaving the hall.

The corridors were sinister, cobwebs patterning themselves across the corners of the ceiling. The occasional insane scream could be heard but other than that, it was just the clicking of the heel and floor contact.

Taehyung and his five guards were ahead giving me full opportunity to analyse his hind perspective. He had a slight swagger to his walk, confidence and cockiness combined in one. There were multiple rips in the back of his shirt; accompanied by blood rain stains around the rims of the open spots. With every stride, his hair bounced itself up, occasionally receiving a hand running itself through it.

Once turning a final corner, one stone wall invaded the width of the end of the corridor. Two metal doors either side with no windows, bars or anything.

'Room'

More like torture chamber.

"Mr Kim is on the left, Miss..." The obvious boss began, only hesitating on my name.

In full honesty I couldn't even remember my last name either; once waking up my memory has become extremely vague.

I looked at him awkwardly confused.
"Just call me Anna."

I lowered my head, immediately feeling Taehyungs gaze burn through me. "Anna on the right."

Out of the blue my handcuffs were ripped off my wrists aggressively, secondly shoved through the metal door of my cell. The heavy door slammed shut behind me, followed by the clash of Taehyungs door through the stone wall.

So we're neighbours.

Shit.

I heard a deep muffled voice coming from the other side belonging to Taehyung. I felt his smirk saw its way through all barriers to reach me.

"I guess we'll have to get along now we're next to each other."

UNEDITED