30✖️Last time

"I can't believe I'm fucking doing this. Why do I need to step foot into this place again?" Taehyung growled from behind me, I chuckled whilst approaching the rustic gates; not actually realising the frustrated state Tae was in.

"It's not like we're re-admitting you. I just need you both to show me around." John attempted to explain in order for Taehyung to understand- however failing in the process.

"Why do you even need evidence? Aren't stab wounds enough? What about the fact that the system says that Anna should've been released a long damn time ago? You don't need any more bloody evidence!" Taehyung yelled, me and John spun around to meet his dark eyes.

"Sir, may I request for you to calm down? Otherwise we may not be able to commit this act." The officer calmly responded, Taehyung began to open his mouth, ready to snap back until I paused him. I shushed him, carefully stepping my way to his lean figure. My eyes trailed to meet his, A softened facial expression developed on his bruised face. "Taehyung, this is our only shot. They won't be able to do anything to you, believe me."

He stood still for a few seconds as if he was comprehending what to give as a response. His tongue poked into the side of his mouth.

"This is why I fucking love you."

Taehyung began to follow John once again, streaking past me whilst I stood frozen. A smile formed onto my face as I headed after them.

"Say That again?" I teased in a cheeky tone.

"Shut up." He groaned; while in reality he was having difficulty in hiding a grin.

"Right, serious now you too please. This isn't a laughing matter and you know that." John confirmed as we became face to face with large, metal double doors which slowly opened revealing a nurse.

"Sir? How may I help?"

"I'm here to inspect Bricondale after hearing reports from these two former residents behind me." The police man stood aside, leaving me and Tae in pure sight. The nurse glared, checking our states from head to toe.

"Anna and Taehyung." She bluntly responded while stepping aside.

I nodded politely as I walked past, only wanting to revive respect. Taehyung obviously didn't agree.

"Move bitch."

The nurse scoffed, I however, was chuckling away to myself.

The halls were the way we left them. Concrete walls, devoured by spiders and their cobwebs wrapped around the duly lit torches.

"Gosh it's disgusting in here." John commented in shock.

"You don't say." Taehyung muttered quietly.

Suddenly, we encountered the two people we were least wanting to come across.

"Well, well, well. Anna Rae and Kim Taehyung- Bricondales biggest troublemakers. How are your stab wounds by the way?"

"Mr Ropin." Taehyung growled.

"Margret." I nodded, her eyes were slits; similar to a snake which is about to strike it's prey.

"And who's this Anna?" Mr Ropin slimily questioned, looking over to the police officer besides me.

"I'm John. Do you know the reason why these two have stab wounds at all?"

Margaret's face turned into panic once realising the uniform John stood proudly in. His black hair shiny and well styled, superior to the visual conditions in Bricondale.

Mr Ropin hesitated, "well, they're not stab wounds. They're operation wounds, they were both in need of serious surgeries, Sir."

"Well that's funny, because a few seconds ago you just asked them both how their stab wounds were."

Mr Ropin stuttered, looking at Margret for assistance. "Moving on. This is a very unhygienic place, do you ever clean?" John inspected around the halls as we all strolled around together.

"No. No they don't." Taehyung snapped.

"Yes actually we do, just not recently. We've been looking for these two." Margret snarled, looking at us, visibly judging.

"You see Margret. You're the head nurse I'm assuming?"

"Correct."

"Well Margret, these two haven't been missing for long. You've had all the time this week. Besides, it looks as if this place hasn't been touched with cleaning products for years."

John was very formal and intelligent with his responses, putting Ropin and Margret in a pressurised situation. "Thank you for your time Mr Ropin and Margret but it would be appreciated if you could leave us three to have a chat."

They both fearfully nodded, pacing away with concern.

"Get out you too." He simply stated, me and Taehyung both furrowing our eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?" Taehyung questioned.

"Make your way back to the police station, I can't have you both in here."

"What do you mean?" I was obviously glad to figure out that I wouldn't be admitted once again; yet, I was nervous due to the officers sudden actions.

"I'm going to look around this place a little more. But..."

"But what?" Taehyung tilted his head.

"I already know that this place will be shut down."

Me and Tae turned to each other, grinning largely.

"The conditions are awful, it's a shock that this asylum hasn't been inspected before hand."

"So it's going to shut down? We're going to be released?" Taehyung was exquisite, cutely bounding up and down on the balls of his feet.

"Yes Taehyung."

"Bricondale is going to be shut down for good."

✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

AND I OOP

Bye bye Bricondale.

Can I just say that I love John so much. He's such a good character personally, he just seems so savage.

Thank you for being patient with my book. I'm only updating weekly due to school and it being very overpowering and stressful.

Also When Good Meets Evil has hit 40k reads. Thank you so much!

I hope your days are going well, please eat healthily and drink a lot of water. :)

With love from Star x