11✖️Thing for you

Last night was awkward. There was complete silence between mine and Taehyungs rooms; the occasional cough could be heard but that's all. Tension was bouncing around in the walls, suggesting I should say something but never had the guts to speak up.

Currently, he was attending his session with his therapist while I was lacking entertainment in the living room area.

"Oo Anna what's that on your neck?" The recognisable legless lady swung herself towards me.

"Mood tracker, I was experimented on."

"Ah, so that's where you and Taehyung went yesterday. We thought you were up to something else."  She playfully nudged my arm, winking at me in the process.

I choked on my own spit.

"Um...what were you thinking?" I questioned innocently although I knew exactly what she meant.

"Oh come on Anna you're not that innocent!" She laughed. You would never guess this woman is classified as insane; she's such a genuine person.

"Why the hell did you think that?"

"For god sake, it stands out a mile that he has a thing for you."

"Well he doesn't fucking show it." I muttered under my breath which she unexpectedly heard.

"Oh he has a funny way of showing it believe me. But the fact that he came up to you and spoke to you was a massive shout. Kim Taehyung never does that."

"It's only been a few days."

"Exactly! That must mean he really thinks about you in a good way!"

"He really doesn't but thanks for your opinion anyway." I gave her a soft smile. A nurse called for her, ending our conversation shortly.

"Whatever you say Anna. See you soon."

Once she left, I became perfectly content with the peace and quiet I had in the corner of the large hall. Which didn't last much longer. I heard approaching footsteps, hence, I opened my eyes to check out who was heading my way. It was the man with tattoos I met on one of my first days here. I mentally rolled my eyes; not in the mood to have another conversation with someone.

I heard the main doors at the end of the hall open, but my focus was mainly captured onto the ink covered man in front of me.

"Found out why you're in here yet?"

"No." I bluntly responded, hoping he'd get the hint I wasn't in the right mind set to talk.

"Aha, what a shame. It would be fun to know, when I look at you I don't see anyone who would do such a thing."

"It wouldn't be fun to know. It's none of your business anyways; I'll never tell you."

"Well sweetie, how come I already know a few facts and you don't?"

"You know a about it?"

"A few things." He smugly folded his arms, proud of the fact that he was able to find out more than myself.

"Go on then." I edged him on, desperate for him to spill.

"Fire? Them poor children, you honestly have no heart."

"What?"

"That's all I'm saying."

I furrowed my eyebrows in disappointment, trying to recall anything of the past to do with fires and children.

"Whats that on your neck by the way?"

"Mood tracker."

The sociopathic man raised his hand to run his fingers over my wound; but instead of gently running them over, he scratched it with his unusually long nails. I responded with a flinch in pain as he laughed away to himself.

"Please stop-that hurts."

"Get your fucking hands off her."

UNEDITED