17✖️Manipulative

The living room was packed with social excitement as me and Taehyung entered through the doors. Multiple board games were scattered around the room, left untouched due to boredom. Our original plan was just to sit and chat on the half rotten sofa-until Taehyungs attention was dragged to something else.

In the corner of the room, smoking a well craved cigarette, sat Chin-won. His business was distracted by the main hall commotion; until he noticed our presence, growing a sickly smirk on his face. Taehyung cracked his knuckles, blood boiling throughout his toned figure. His veins protruding out of his well built arms as his fists crunched up, prepared to swing.

I made my move to bring him to a halt; unfortunately too late with my actions. Taehyung was already half way across the hall, attracting focus from the rest of the patients. Fear spread across their faces- witnessing a fight is entertaining, don't get me wrong. But when a strong man with a dangerous second personality is apart, there's a chance he might involve you too.

Everyone backed up, Taehyung pinning Chin-won against the concrete wall. The intimidation covering his eyes was lethal, killing anyone with one glance. The inked man never changed emotions, the same sly expression remained as Taehyung wrapped his long fingers around his neck and slammed him to the wall.

"Taehyung!" I began to make my way across the hall; fearful that if I interrupt him; he'll get mad. My main concern was V returning due to his heated temper.

"You fucking manipulative bastard!" His voice echoed through the hall, frightening everyone by standing.

"Darling Taehyung- I don't know what you're on about?" Chin-won chimed in amusement.

I attempted to interrupt, receiving questionable looks from everyone; wondering wether I was crazy.

"Taehyung, maybe you shou"—

"You know damn well what I mean! Snitching on us, acting all petty and innocent!" His voice raised, the grip around Chin-wons throat tightened as he carried on ranting. "Do you know the amount of fucking whips you put Anna through? Careless shit! Her back is scarred!"

My eyes widened slightly, as did everyone else's.

No.

Taehyung didn't use his own pain and suffering as a reason to be mad.

He used me. Angry that it was Chin-wons fault I was punished.

My face softened as I travelled my view down to my feet, awkwardly stepping backwards. Instead of attempting to withhold the brawl, a revengeful emotion overcame me; asking to inspect every single mark Taehyung leaves on Chin-wons body.

Taehyungs fist raised, prepared to swing. In one swift motion, his knuckles collided with Chin-wons face-developing a well deserved nosebleed. My eyes were fixed on the situation-internally screaming at myself to stop enjoying the dangerous matter.

Until it was stopped by someone else.

"TAEHYUNG, ANNA. GET HERE NOW!"

A booming voice invaded our hearing range around the hall, snatching everyone's attention. The other patients scattered off to resume their original activities as I focussed my vision on Tae. His grip loosened, dropping Chin-won who thumped on the rock hard ground. Taehyung rolled his eyes, glaring at the smirking figure on the floor.

Without waiting for Taehyung, I began to walk towards the fuming nurses stood by the door; accompanied by several security guards. Handcuffs were already open and ready for us to place our wrists into.

Just before I reached the door, Taehyung jogged up behind me-chest lightly brushing my back as his warm breath whispered in to my ears.

"I'm so sorry."

I turned my head, smiling. Mentally comforting his worry about me becoming upset. I had no involvement in the fight and I'm getting part of the blame.

On half of me constantly repeated that I should be pissed at Taehyung; but the remaining half was a lot stronger.

Once reaching the workers, we both swiftly prepared our wrists to be chained up in synchronisation. No one was gentle, constantly aggressively grabbing me instead of actually asking me to do what they'd like. The main office was our final destination- which thankfully wasn't too far from the hall considering I was abused by my transporters.

We were shoved into the two familiar, rustic chairs-face to face with Margret once again. This time however, it was only us three in the room; all of her colleagues evacuated to return to their daily assignments.

"You two are becoming a regular aren't you?" She began, no expression on her face. She earned a deep chuckle from Taehyung which increased her temper even more.

"That isn't something you should find funny Kim Taehyung!" She bashed her fists on the desk causing the occasional pen to casually roll off the edge.

"I'm going to lock you two in this room until I can find a severe punishment for you both."

Her ghostly pale figure glided past me to to reach the door.

"Do anything and you'll be killed. Understand?" She threatened; preparing to close the door and lock us in.

Taehyung didn't react- he just carried on without a needed answer. I hummed in agreement, which clearly wasn't enough.

"UNDERSTAND?" Her voice became extremely loud this time-commanding for a response.

The door slammed shut, leaving us two alone after we confirmed our answers. I trailed my view over to Taehyung, my eyes meeting a pair of amused ones.

"What?" I asked him in confusion.

Taehyung continued to tap his thigh, still a large grin remaining onto his face.

"She dropped a key."

UNEDITED