9✖️Not himself

The door slammed shut, the clicking of heavy locks could be heard on the opposite side.

V?

Who's that?

That definitely wasn't my main concern right now. My neck was aching, practically driving me to insanity. The chamber was cold, considering I had a short sleeved top on and torn up joggers; it was obvious no one considered the fact I'd get chilly.

Time passed torturously slow, the drop dead silence in the room was making me crazy. Usually, you'd hear the buzzing of the commotion throughout the asylum.

Nothing.

Until footsteps were heard approaching the door; causing me to perk my head up in anticipation. Muffled voices of the workers could be heard, only just registering what they're saying.

"Just dump him in here. We'll get them in an hour."

Taehyung was back.

The locks were clicking open, followed by the heavy door creaking open. Three shadowed figures stood in the threshold, two either side of the slouched frame in the middle. They continued their way inside, disrespectfully dropping Taehyung onto the floor. As quick as it opened, the door locked itself shut once again just leaving me and Taehyung in the room alone.

His body resembled a lifeless corpse. Ruffled blonde strands of hair collected the dirt and dust on the floor as he tossed in his drugged up slumber. His neck was in the exact same state as mine, wrapped up with blood patches patterned around it.

Every emotion I feel now, can be detected.

I hate to admit it, but not having anyone to talk to was boring me to the extreme. Even if it is Taehyung to talk to; right now it's better than no one. However, he still had remnants of anaesthetic in his blood; still causing his sleepy state.

Gradually as time passed by, more grunts and groans escaped his mouth, giving me more symptoms he's waking up. Occasionally, he would mutter words which weren't quite understandable although some were.

Although, the ones that were, contributed into some concerning sentences. Not something Taehyung would usually say. He was drugged, I know that-but there was something about him which worried me.

He seemed different.

"I'm going to"— he began in a grumbly voice, only just allowing me to recognise his words.

"You're going to what?" I softly questioned him as he still wasn't in the correct state of mind. I felt slight sympathy for him, the pain I suffered waking up is the pain he'll be suffering now.

It isn't a pleasant feeling.

—"Go back to that fucking hotel..."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, trying to work out what he meant.

—"...And kill another family."

UNEDITED