32✖️Home Sweet Home

The feeling of a new university student moving into their new accommodation, ready for a new life and story- a feeling I unfortunately was never able to experience.

This is even better.

The new house was a quaint, cute and little detached house with four bedrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room and two bathrooms. It was well cared for, the furniture was perfectly polished and the floors were spotlessly cleaned.

My mouth was dropped open as I explored our new house, Taehyung was just as excited; adorably hopping around the house to discover new rooms.

"This room is the best!" I heard Taehyung cheer from the second floor, I began to travel up the oak stairs admiring every single atom in the building. The bathroom was at the top of the stairs, followed by the row of bedrooms to the right. It was designed with silver and white striped wallpaper, a comfy silver carpet spreading itself across the floor.

The last bedroom was wide open, movements were heard within the room as Taehyung rummaged through even more.

As I made my way inside, Tae's figure was sprawled across the Queen sized bed; matched with pure white sheets.

"This is our room." Taehyung commanded.

"Who said I'd be sleeping in the same bed as you?" I tested him once again in amusement.

"You know that you want to and you know that I want to." He grinned, patting the empty space next to him- signalling me to lay down beside him.

I dived into the spot besides him, snuggling up under his arm as he wrapped it around my petit frame. We remained in pin drop silence until Taehyung broke it, softly releasing his thoughts.

"This is so surreal. It almost feels as if I don't deserve all of this."

I sat up, twisting myself to face him; he returned the action- both of us sitting cross legged mirroring each other. I cupped his hands into my tiny ones, gently stroking my thumbs over his veins.

"Why don't you deserve this Tae?"

"I killed five people Anna. It doesn't matter if it was V who took over or not. It was still my body, still the same mind; just pathetically messed up."

"Hey, hey, hey." I placed a finger on his lips to shush him. "Don't you dare say that. I wouldn't live with someone who's messed up alright? The past is in the past Taehyung. I burnt an orphanage and I don't have a disorder like you do. It was me who did it, not another half."

Looking down at my lap, Taehyung placed two fingers under my chin to guide my head up to meet his. Without notice, he gradually leaned in; connecting his lips with mine.

It was a speedy kiss. Yet still full of passion and love, immediately missing his touch when he pulled away.

"So surreal." Taehyung mumbled again in a deep tone.

"So surreal that a few days ago we were stabbed and experimented on; wishing upon anything to release us from that shit hole. And now we're here, as if nothing happened." He carried on, seriously digging deep into his thoughts and opinions on the most recent events.

"I wonder where Mr Rupin is now, along with Margret and all the other workers." I scanned the room whilst buried into my memories.

"Hopefully fucking dead."

I chuckled lightly, believing his response was harsh whilst a piece of me wished it was reality.
"What about all the other patients?"

"They'll probably be in the same position as us, a new house and trying to find a job. That's a thought, we need to think of job ideas." Taehyung clicked.

"We have no qualifications so it'll have to be something that we're both able to do."

We both sat thinking for several seconds until an idea popped into my head creating the smallest emotion of hope inside me.

"Waitressing? There's a pub down the road, we could work together if they allow it."

"If I worked with you Anna I'd be distracted and head over heels constantly. I don't want to smash lots of plates, do I?" He smirked, leaning in to kiss me a second time.

"We'll work at separate places then, just like how we'll sleep in separate beds." I grinned, sliding myself off the bed- only to be snapped back by a pair of manly wrists.

"Nope. We are sharing the same bed. Now hurry up and climb in with me, I'm tired."

I rolled my eyes, sliding myself up to the head of the bed.

"Our first night of many together."

✖️✖️✖️

UNEDITED

Hello again!

I apologise for the shortish chapter and I also feel like this was was slightly boring.

One more chapter to go.

Much love,
Star x