7✖️Full of Surprises

My defenceless body was thrown down onto a surgical bed, followed along with Taehyung on my right.

We were restrained.

Ice cold chains cupped around my ankles, wrists and a large on around my torso. Exactly the same for Taehyung. He was relaxed; as if he's experienced this all before.

My eyes drifted to his, checking for that slight bit of reassurance he might have. His head turned to face mine, the beds were roughly a meter apart so we weren't quite face to face. His face was emotionless, making it extremely difficult to read what's going on in his mind.

I mouthed to him, "will this hurt?"

In which his response was a shrug of his shoulders, eventually mouthing back, "I really don't know."

The assistants left the room once we were secured down, a slight vibration to the room when the door shut itself. It was just me, Tae and the surgeon remaining.

The room was exactly like an operation theatre. Metal everywhere, white walls accompanied by blinding lights above the two beds.

"Right you two." The man began, his face immediately dropping into a confused frown.
"Taehyung? You would usually be fighting back, what's up with you today?" His eyes then trailed to mine, lips curving into a smirk.

"Oh I get it. Showing off for the lady huh?"

"I can be fucking aggressive if you want." Taehyung snapped, firing daggers into the workers eyes.

"No, no. Not denying anything though are you." His smirk was reaching the breaking point, if it went any higher it would be in his eyes. I felt the urge to slap this man, constantly challenging Taehyung.

"Can I not talk to a girl?" Tae gritted through his teeth.

I just remained in my spot (although I couldn't move anyway even if I tried.) I felt extremely awkward, listening to them argue about me so my only option was to uncomfortably scan around the room.

"Not saying that you can't. It's just not like you Taehyung."

"I'm full of surprises."

Taehyung was right. He is full of surprises; however that isn't necessarily a good thing.

"Moving on."

The surgeon began, turning his back to us to work on his equipment on the metal stand.

"Hold on. I haven't introduced myself to this beautiful young lady yet."

He returned to his starting position beside my bed, a sickening smile developed on his face. He offered his hand out for me to shake, only snapping it back two seconds later when he remembered I was unable to perform that action due to my lock down, laughing slightly.
"I'm Mr Ropin. The surgeon and experimenter here in this wonderful place!"

I felt sick to the stomach.

You're messed up that's what you are. The patients here are more sane than the workers.

"So Anna why are you here?— oh never mind, I remember. Interesting story you have, it really did catch my attention when you first came in."

I started at him blankly, trying to process everything he's saying about me.

"You know what Anna? You really don't look like the type of girl that would do that."

"To do what?" My voice was shaking, as I knew damn well what he was on about.

"All them innocent children." He shook his head in disappointment and sadness although the sadness was an act. It stood out a mile that he was teasing me and attempting to wind me up.

It was working.

"Oh! That's right! You've not been told yet. My bad." He once again delivered a slimy smile, skipping back to his work station.

"Anyways; carrying on. In experimenting on you two."

"You've already said that." Taehyung rolled his eyes in frustration paired with boredom.

"You're getting on my last nerve Mr Kim Taehyung. For that I'll experiment on this lovely lady first just so you can enjoy her screams and cries in pain!" Mr Ropin cheered.

My eyes widened in fear as my breath began to pick up. Taehyung turned his head to mine giving me a sympathetic look?

Maybe this man does have feelings.

"Don't look scared sweetheart. You'll get used to this."

Mr Ropin positioned himself next to my bed, grabbing his scalpel and lining it up with the crease in my neck.

He began to cut into it.

UNEDITED