15✖️Return of V

The punishment was torturously slow. It felt as if my back caved in due to the amount of times the whip ended flight there. I was first leaving Taehyung remaining. He had his head turned to face me, it was clearly visible in the corner of my eyes. I however, had my head down, trying to find any possible ways to speed up time.

"Forty nine."

"Fifty."

I released a loud breath with gratefulness. Putting my shirt back on was a massive challenge; my skin was extremely sore and sensitive. The fabric rubbing along my wounds burned every step I took, it was so easy to ignore; everything was numb.

Once transported back to the hall, I had to patiently wait for Taehyung to finish his fifty whips. There were a few patients, somehow managing to entertain themselves with the crappy equipment in here. I didn't bother communicating with them, instead I just sat myself down on a sofa; being extremely careful with my whip lashes.

Taehyung was taking abnormally long. A lot longer than I lasted.

As if on point, the large double doors creaked open snatching everyone's attention. Taehyung was shoved into the room, with his shirt still off and slung over his shoulder. The fear on everyone else's faces was priceless, when you really get to know him, it's difficult to understand the extreme fear they encounter with him.

His eyes were dark, once again full of psychotic tendencies; they met with mine developing a burning sensation throughout my body.

This wasn't Taehyung.

It was V.

"You!" He stormed over to my exhausted state on the settee, fists clenched making his colourful veins stick out. My pulse raced as his tall, muscular figure towered over me.

'Ignore him Anna, ignore him.'

I kept telling myself everything was fine and all I needed to do was ignore him. I occasionally stole a glimpse of the other patients, who were watching this scene sympathetically.

"You're ignoring me."

I remained silent, not looking into his eyes.

"You're not afraid."

I was just neatening up my fingernails, which drove V to insanity.

"ANY OF YOU AFRAID?" He aggressively yelled across the living room to the bunch of distracted patients. They pulled the exact move I did, just ignoring him.

I didn't understand how this made the situation better. He wasn't improving in behaviour-in fact, he began to throw around chairs in rage.

Antique oak chairs were flying across the room, breaking to pieces when they collided with the ground. There were no workers available to assist so this was up to me.

I cautiously approached V, whilst his arm was prepared to throw another unlucky chair. He paused his actions once seeing my frame come closer to his. I remained quiet, in which he did exactly the same, just scanning my every move. Anger still flared in his eyes, I was expecting him to snap my neck any second now.

I reached up to grab the chair out of his grip, placing it back down on the floor. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. My pulse hitting the roof, I risked walking into his grip-wrapping my arms around him; engulfing him into a hug. V stood there for a second or two, only to eventually return the favour.

"I'm sorry."

It worked.

Taehyung returned.

He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck, whilst I gently rubbed his back careful of his matching wounds. I heard a tiny sniffle next to my ear; convinced he was crying. It felt as if everyone disappeared and wasn't actually shocked by our positions right now, we couldn't care less. The back of my T-shirt began to feel damp, immediately working out they were his tears. I softly shushed him, hearing everyone behind us get back into their own conversations as the volume increased.

"I hate it when that happens." He whispered into my ears. My heart shattered into two.

This man.

Is one of the bravest men I know.

"I know, I know. That's why I'm going to help you."

✖️✖️✖️
UNEDITED

A/N

I'm on a freaking uploading spree oh my lord.

I decided to add another sweet hugging scene as a few of you seemed to love the last one-so I hope you enjoyed that. ;)

Thank you for reading and I hope your day/night is going lovely.

-Star💗