Chapter Forty Three

That afternoon's Quidditch game was a rollercoaster of emotions for both teams

That afternoon's Quidditch game was a rollercoaster of emotions for both teams. The score continued to change. At one point Hufflepuff would be in the lead, and then in the next Gryffindor would score and rise above. Everyone continued to sit at the edge of their seats for a full hour and a half before the Snitch was finally caught by Adam, sending the people in the Gryffindor stands into an uproar of happiness and excitement.

Nadia was surprised that once again there was a celebration. She could understand it, as the wins just bring them closer to the Cup which, from what she had heard, Gryffindor lost to Slytherin last year. But all Nadia wanted was to go to sleep. She tried to do so already, but the noises from the common room, and the buzzing of the girls' dormitories as people moved around continued to keep her awake. So Nadia gave up on that idea and was now sitting in one of the armchairs in the common room, drawing instead of participating in the celebrations.

She was focused on each line and detail, looking for clues within the picture as she went along, but managing to find nothing. Nadia's focus was broken by the feeling of someone putting their arms on her shoulders and making her jump in surprise before turning to look at the person. A small smile came over her face as she saw Sirius behind her, while James and Remus took a seat on the sofa next to her.

"You know Nadia, this is a party, may not be according to our tastes since Minnie insists on being here, but you can still have fun." James commented with a smile as Sirius sat down on the armrest of the chair in which Nadia was sitting, all three boys sending her curious looks.

"I'm not really in the party mood." Nadia said honestly, her eyes glancing down on the drawing. Had anyone else interrupted her she would have been hiding it by now, but not with Sirius, James and Remus.

"And you are in the drawing mood? What house is this anyways?" Sirius asked as he took the parchment from her hands and looked at the drawing curiously. Nadia was rather good at painting a picture on paper, and the house had many details shown. The slightly ajar front door, and the shine of the moonlight through some of the windows. But as he looked to the sky and observed the outline of a cloud above the house, Sirius was quick to realize it wasn't a cloud at all.

"That's the problem, I don't know." Nadia replied during his observations making James and Remus give her confused looks, while Sirius quickly understood.

"You had a dream didn't you?" He asked, wanting to make sure. Ever since that day last semester, when most of the secrets between Nadia and the Marauders were revealed, Nadia had no other dreams, and with everything else happening, the research of them was mostly put to the back of everyone's mind.

"What did you see?" Remus asked as he and James inched closer to the armchair, wanting to hear what her dream was about but not wanting her to have to yell it over the loud chattering filling the common room.

"This is the first time I don't have any details or anything. It's just a house, I don't even see the number or street or anything; just a house with..." Nadia hesitated, her eyes glancing around the common room in case any prying ears were listening in on their conversation.