In Trouble | Part Five

Peter walked out of the principal's office, head down. He had slipped the pink paper into her box, because a) it was easier, and b) she obviously wouldn't believe that the Tony Stark had signed off on it.

He felt everyone staring at him as he walked down the hallway, and walked out the front doors of the school.

He obviously wasn't happy with the suspension, but on the upside he wouldn't have to deal with Flash for a whole week! And, he got to hang out with THE AVENGERS, his family, for a whole week. Most people would kill to have the opportunity to be around so many of them daily, but for Peter, it was normal. He had been living in the tower for a little over 6 months, and had gotten to know his new family a lot better then.

Now, he referred to them all as his aunts and uncles, except for Wanda, who was like his sister, and obviously his parents.

So, in other words, the suspension wasn't actually that bad, at least for Peter.

He got to wake up whenever he wanted, have a delicious breakfast cooked for him by his Uncle Steve (also known as Captain America), and could do whatever he wanted during the day. He could train, patrol during the day, or just hang out with his family.

There weren't any major threats, and so Peter thought that his suspension would be normal and uneventful - at least, uneventful compared to what his life normally was.

And for most of the week, it was. However, the last day of his suspension was when his famous Parker Luck kicked in.