Glitter? | Part Six

They arrived on level 32 and walked into the first intern lab. Peter tried to hide at the back, but one of the interns, Lana, called him out almost immediately.

"Peter? Can you come and help us solve this formula? It's been stumping us for weeks!" She said, motioning for him.

Peter looked at Ms. Warren for confirmation, and she gave a slight nod. If her student was needed by an intern at THE STARK INDUSTRIES, who was she to not let him go?

"So, you see, if you just reverse that, that'll solve the formula!" Peter said, smiling.

"Thank you so much Peter!" Lana said, hugging him. When she didn't let go after a minute, he chuckled.

"Cmon Lana, I have a tour to get back to." He said, smiling.

"Oh yeah!" Lana said, releasing him from her vice-like grip. "Have fun!"

Thankfully most of his class didn't see the interaction, busy ogling at the interns and the lab, although Flash did and was glaring at Peter.

As soon as Cindy had did her thing and talked about the lab and the requirements to become an intern, she led them all back to the hallway and started to walk towards the elevator.

Peter felt his spidey-sense tingling, and grabbed the arrow that would have otherwise struck his shoulder. He pulled off a piece of paper attached to it and read the note.

'Code 6G. Break off at lunch and meet in the training room. C, N, T, S, W.'

A code G meant a glitter war, and the 6 meant it would be between six of the Avengers. And, from the note Peter could tell it was Clint, Nat, Tony, Steve, Wanda, and him.

Peter smiled. Now he just had to put up with Flash for the rest of the first half of the tour.

A/N: So, I just started working on a new book called "I'm Worthy?!". It features Peter finding out that he can lift Thor's hammer in front of people (classmates, Avengers, etc.). It only has a couple of chapters now, but if you're into that trope then go check it out! And thank you guys for the 137 views and 13 votes!!