Glitter? | Part Seven

The rest of the first half of the tour passed relatively quickly. Cindy led them through a couple of the labs on the next floor up, showed them around a low-level training room (thankfully not the one the Avengers actually used), and then brought them to one of the cafeterias.

Instead of going in, Peter headed to the private elevator that only the Avengers could use.

He instructed FRIDAY to bring him to the floor with the training room, and stepped out once it arrived.

After all of the Avengers that would be participating in the glitter war had assembled, they all picked their capsules of glitter. They were little orbs jam-packed with glitter, and when they made contact with anything they burst open, showering the person with glitter, and getting them out of the war.

As soon as everyone chose their glitter, FRIDAY started counting down from 60. That's the amount of time that they would have to disperse and find a hiding place.

Peter ran out of the room and jumped into the vent, closing the cover behind him. He had to stay on that floor, but the vents were technically on the same floor, weren't they?

Peter hoped Clint wasn't also in the vents, but knowing that the man didn't need prompting to retreat to the vents on a normal day, he most likely was somewhere there.

He heard FRIDAY say zero, and then the glitter was began.

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter is shorter than the others, but the next chapter is going to be the glitter war!!