Bucky's Cookies | Part Ten

Everyone was shouting at Peter, mostly about how the heck he was that strong. Peter didn't listen, and just walked back to Ned at the back of the group, who was looking at him with a star-struck expression on his face.

"Dude, that was so freaking cool!" Ned exclaimed, practically jumping up and down from excitement.

"C'mon, Ned, you know that once I lifted a warehouse off of myself, and you're impressed by this?"

"Of course! It's not every day that you see your best friend benchpress hundreds, heck, thousands of pounds!" Ned said.

"Alright, Midtown! Now it's time to go to lunch!" McKenna said in her ever-cheerful voice. She led the class back to the elevator, and they started to pile in.

Unfortunately for Peter, Flash had dropped back to the end of the group, where Peter and Ned were. "So, how'd you do it, Parker?" Flash said angrily, practically spitting out his name.

"I'm kind of close with the Avengers, like I've said before," Peter said.

"So?"

"Well," Peter said slowly, as if explaining something to a baby. "They train me, and let me use the training rooms whenever there's time."

Flash scoffed, and glared at Peter once more. "Just training can't get you strong enough to lift that. I've been training for years, and I couldn't lift it, so how the fu-" He said, before getting cut off by a certain super soldier.

"Language, son," The one and only Captain America, Steve Rogers, said, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder. The angry expression on Flash's face disappeared in a heartbeat, turning into one of admiration as the man's hand dropped.

"Mr. Captain America, sir," Flash started, before noticing that Steve was turned away from him and had started talking to Peter.