Bucky's Cookies | Part Two

Peter walked into the lobby with the tour group, which was his science class. Everyone except for him was gawking at the architecture, because Peter lived there. While everyone was looking around, Peter walked up to the receptionist and asked who was going to be leading their tour.

It was McKenna, one of the interns that Peter regularly worked with. He wouldn't call her his friend yet, because they hadn't spent too much time together, but she was at least an acquaintance.

Peter turned to walk back to his class, and saw that Ms. Michelle, the science teacher that came along as a chaperone, was glaring at him and motioning for him to come.

He walked over, and stood before her kind of nervously.

"Peter, what have I told you about being on your best behavior on the field trip?" She said angrily.

She had told the class that before they had left, and had told Peter that again when she had pulled him aside after class. She had heard about how he had vanished on the Decathlon field trip to Washington DC, and about how he had vanished at the MOMA field trip shortly after.

The only reason that he wasn't there was because he had to go and save the day as Spider Man, which he couldn't very well just tell her. So, he made up something about the Stark internship.

He could tell that she didn't believe him, but she hadn't tried to call him out on it yet.

"Ms. Michelle, I was just checking to see-" He started.

"That is my job, not yours, Peter." She said, cutting in on him. "That's strike one. If you exhibit bad behavior here twice more, I'm going to have to send you back to the bus to wait there until the field trip is over."

"Okay," He said glumly. She wouldn't even listen to him, so he thought that he would just try and lay low throughout the field trip.

However, because the Avengers and Tony Stark were there, it would be pretty much impossible for him to lay low - although he didn't know that yet.