Kidnapped (Kind Of) | Part Three

3 men in black came in through the hole in the wall, holding what looked like alien tech. They grabbed Peter and held a super-charged alien gun to his head, and called out, "Where are you, Avengers? If you don't come, than this unfortunate kid will have a hole in his head!"

Tony flew into the room wearing his Ironman suit, repulsors charged and ready.

Peter looked at him, his eyes pleading for his father figure to pretend he didn't know him.

Tony recognized that, and said, "Leave the kid out of this! He doesn't even have anything to do with you or me!"

The men gripped Peter tighter. "See, that's where you're wrong, Stark. This kid has everything to do with it. Bring $1,000,000 to the address we'll send you and we'll let the kid go. If you don't in 36 hours, then we'll kill him."

One of the men took a syringe and plunged it into Peter's neck, but with his enhanced strength and fast metabolism, whatever it was didn't affect him.

"What the hell? Why aren't you asleep? That amount is enough to put a bear to sleep!"

"I dunno, I'm immune?" Peter said, smirking and shrugging his shoulders. He wanted to say, "Take 2?", but he decided not to push his luck. The men could easily grab a different kid and kill Peter.

Speaking of, the class was huddled in a clump by the elevator, which was shut off and closed as part of the lockdown protocol.

They were all shocked as to how Peter, the bullied nerd in their class was being so snarky to potential (and most likely) kidnappers, because all of them (except for MJ, she's a badass) would have broken down and stayed silent.

The men grew annoyed at Peter, so one of them just punched him in the jaw, knocking him out.