You Know Russian? | Part Five

Everyone in the viewing area was completely shocked (with the exception of Ned and MJ, of course). How was Peter Parker, the wimpy, skinny, bullied nerd fighting an avenger, and how did he actually win one round?

Also, why wasn't he wearing a shirt?

- - - - - POV switch - - - - -

Peter looked anxious and unsure of himself, so different from when he was sparring with Nat. He had ignored the tingling of his spider senses as just part of the fight, and now he was paying the price.

He walked out the door, rubbing his neck and awkwardly standing in front of the class self-consciously.

"Dude. You know Russian?" Ned said, breaking the silence.

"Well, yeah." Peter said.

"How are you so close with the Black Widow?" Cindy, a girl in his class asked.

"Um, well, I have an internship here, so-" he started, but Flash interrupted him.

"Just shut up, Parker. Nobody believes you anyways." He said.

"What did you just say?" Nat said. She had quickly creeped up behind Flash, and stood imposingly with a harsh expression on her face.

"U-um, nothing," Flash said.

"Apologize. Now." She said, her tone of voice making it clear that there would be no negotiating on that matter.

"Why should I? He's just poor Puny Parker. He probably paid you to say that." He said confidently.

Flash picked the wrong day to talk back, not to mention the wrong person.

She punched him in the nose, breaking it. Blood started to run from it as Flash collapsed on the ground.

"Code 'It's Illegal, Nat' has been activated." FRIDAY said, and all the Avengers came running.

They showed up to find Nat holding a slightly bloody hand, standing over a kid with an obviously broken nose, with Peter standing off to the side, embarrassed.

They didn't even say anything, just took Peter by the arm and dragged him to his room in the penthouse.

"Spill." They said, staring at him until he caved.

"So, that kid, Flash, has..." he started, and told them all about him.

They acted extremely protective when they found out that Flash been bullying Peter, threatening to kill him or shoot him or a thousand other scenarios which ended with him being basically tortured.

He persuaded them not to kill/maim Flash, but made him promise to fight back if he ever got physical.

Then they all settled in for dinner then a movie marathon on the couch. Who could ask for a better family?