You Know Russian? | Part Two

"Hey Dad," Peter said, walking into the penthouse.

"What's up, kiddo?" Tony said from his place on the couch.

Ever since Peter had been adopted, when he was excited he would always ramble on about this movie series called "Star Wars" that he and Ned liked. So, Tony had decided to give it a try.

Peter plopped down beside him, watching too. When it got to the part in the alien bar, Peter hummed along to the catchy tune.

Tony laughed and grabbed Peter's shoulder, giving him a side hug.

"I love you, kiddo." He said.

"I love you too, Dad." Peter responded.

- - - - - Time skip - - - - -

That night had passed quickly. Peter and Tony had finished the first two Star Wars movies (technically numbers 4 and 5) before having dinner while watching the third (6th).

After dinner, Peter had gotten Tony to sign the permission slip to the mystery location, and then they talked for a little before going to bed.

Now, it was the next morning. Peter had his permission slip in his bag and was ready to go, but he felt like he was missing something.

Ah! That was it. He had forgotten to put on his Spiderman suit underneath his clothes, so he quickly fixed that before running to school from the tower.

Running had been a habit that Peter had picked up from Steve, for when his head was full and he needed a way to clear it and relax. Now, Peter had taken to running to school in the mornings as a way to release his constant stress.

He arrived in 10 minutes, almost a record time for him, barely even breaking a sweat.

The day passed in a blur, and then it was science class.

"Alright, class, today is the last day to turn in your permission slips. Please place them in a pile in the box on the corner of my desk." Ms. Leslie said, motioning to the aforementioned box.

Everyone including Peter left their slips there, and went back to their desks for the chapter test.

- - - - - Time skip - - - - -

After class, Ms.Leslie motioned for Peter to go to her desk to talk.

"Peter, you're one of my best students, but I can't let you continue to lie to your peers and teachers. You need to come clean about the internship."

"But-" Peter said, only to be interrupted by her.

"And I'm sorry, but you can't go on the field trip tomorrow. It's one thing to insist that you have an internship at SI, and it's another to say that you know Tony Stark personally."

"You may leave." She said, her tone and eyes making it clear that the discussion was closed.

Peter walked away and out of school, frustrated, angry, sad, but most of all disappointed. His favorite teacher didn't believe him, he couldn't go on the field trip, and would probably get in trouble because everyone thought he lied about the internship.

Technically Peter was lying by saying that he had an internship there, but he lived with Tony Stark and helped out around the labs, so in his opinion it counted.

All those emotions swirled around in his head, until Peter felt that he couldn't take it any more. He tore off his clothes, leaving them in an alley off of fifth street, and decided to do some spider-manning.