Glitter? | Part One

A/N: In this fic, Peter lives in the Tower with his adoptive parents, Tony and Pepper. May is still alive, but realized that she wouldn't be able to take care of Peter as well when she found out that he's Spiderman.

Peter was freaking out. His physics teacher, Ms. Warren, had just announced where the big field trip they were going to go on was to. And it was Stark Industries.

Everyone in the class was exuberant and practically jumping up and down, because it was STARK INDUSTRIES! Almost no schools got to actually tour there, and Peter had a sneaking suspicion that the reason Midtown High got a tour was because Tony knew it was Peter's school.

"Hey, Parker!" Flash said. Peter didn't acknowledge him, too busy worrying about the upcoming trip.

"Parker! I'm talking to you!" Flash stepped in front of him, getting up in Peter's face.

"What do you want, Flash?" Peter said. The only reason that Peter put up with Flash's bullying was because he knew that if he stood up for himself, Flash would pick on someone who might not be able to stand up to him.

"Everyone knows that your 'internship' is a big lie, Parker. Might as well own up before we actually go there," Flash said, smirking.

"Flash, I've told you countless times. I do have an internship."

Flash saw that Ms. Warren was watching, and backed off, but not before glaring at Peter.

- - This is Bobby Banana the time skip - -

Peter was picked up by Happy in a black Porsche. He walked a block or two to get there, because he had asked Happy to always park a little bit away. He didn't want to draw too much attention to himself, because rumors would fly if anyone saw Peter get into the luxury cars he was always picked up in.

Happy was a little worried, because Peter usually talked his ear off when he was picked up. But, he didn't take it to heart, maybe the kid was just having an off day.

Peter got out of the car and walked into the lobby with Happy.

"Hello, Mini Stark. Shall I inform Boss of your arrival?" FRIDAY asked.

"Sure, Fri," Peter said. Happy separated with him to go fix an issue with some of the security badges, and Peter stepped into the Starks' personal elevator, instructing FRIDAY to bring him up to the Avengers common room.

On the relatively short ride up, Peter fretted about the slip. Should he go? Should he hide it and say he forgot? He decided that he would have to go, because knowing Nat, she would find it and show it to all of the Avengers. If Peter asked Pepper to sign it, then at least there was a chance, minuscule as it might be, that the rest wouldn't know.

The doors dinged and opened, and Peter saw that most of the Avengers were there. Just great.