Kidnapped (Kind Of) | Part Five

The red light turned off, and Peter took that chance.

He ripped the rope binding his hands, not even bothering to try to untie it, and untied his legs. He looked up and saw the light was turned on again. Crap.

He scaled the wall until he got to the window, which was placed rather high on the wall, and gripped the bars.

With his superhuman strength, breaking the bars was no problem. Like, he lifted a freaking building off himself.

He was halfway through the window as two men ran in. "See ya, suckers!" He said, making a very rude gesture at them before fully exiting.

He waited until he was a safe distance away to tear off his clothes, revealing the Spiderman suit. He used his web-slingers to swing around, recognizing the area of downtown Queens.

He was able to get back to the Tower in 10 minutes, and crawled up the side, peering in to see where the Avengers were.

He saw them huddling around a table in a meeting room and decided to make a rather dramatic entrance.

He shot a web to the top of the building, and braced his feet against the glass. He kicked off and landed once, twice, thrice, before smashing through the glass.

"Did you miss me?"

A/N: Should I write Part Six?