Bucky's Cookies | Part Five

Peter's tour group walked into the elevator, and McKenna scanned her badge. FRIDAY announced her name and clearance, and then she typed in the floor number.

Their next destination was the Avengers Museum. It had exhibits about all of the different avengers, and major battles that they had fought in.

Peter had been in there countless times. Before he had been adopted by Tony and Pepper, he had visited it a couple times, and had visited it countless more times after the adoption was finalized.

The Avengers were his role models; they always saved the world, although they always had a couple of hiccups along the way.

When the elevator doors opened up, the whole class flicked to the different exhibits, the most being at Cap's and Iron Man's.

However, it did make Peter happy to see that a couple were at the Spider Man exhibit.

Ned, MJ, Cindy, and Flash were there. Ned and MJ new his secret, and were obviously trying not to laugh at what was on there.

Peter walked over to them. He hadn't really seen the exhibit, because it was about him after all, but now was regretting that.

Judging from the amount of laughter coming out of MJ's mouth, there must have been something really embarrassing up there.

He saw the Civil War suit, a copy of the Iron Spider suit - Peter still used it - and one other.

One suit that made Peter's face turn red, even if nobody knew that it was him who had worn it.

It was...