Sort Of Sick | Part Four

After he finished breakfast, he dry swallowed an Advil and filled up a cup of coffee. His personal coffee preference was to fill his cup halfway with coffee, and then fill the remaining half with milk, half and half, and just straight sugar. A bad habit, but it was useful when he needed to pull an all-nighter for school. 

Peter rubbed his temples, feeling like he was forgetting something. Oh! His web shooters. He went to his room, looking for them, before remembering that he had been working on them in his lab. 

He exited his room, grabbing his coffee cup off of the counter where he had left it in the kitchen, and headed over to the elevator.

"FRIDAY, can you take me down to my lab?" Peter said, looking at the small camera embedded in the wall. 

"Of course, Mr. Parker." FRIDAY said, and the elevator started to descend. Soft elevator music started to play, stopping as soon as the elevator slowed to a stop. He stepped out into his lab, skirting around the tables and the protruding items on them.

He slipped them on, shooting off a couple of webs to test if the improvements he had made worked. Satisfied, he grabbed a black hoodie off one of the stools scattered around the room and slipped it on.

He was planning on helping out in the intern labs for a while since he pretty much had a free day, and he couldn't have them finding out about his little 'secret'. That had actually happened once before when he had accidentally shot a web at someone when startled, and there was so much paperwork to deal with. In short, he wasn't going to reveal himself to anyone else unless it was absolutely necessary.

Done with that, Peter cleaned up the workspace that he had left cluttered up before before walking back out into the elevator.