In Trouble | Part Nine

Tony stepped out of his personal elevator and strode down the hallway with all of the swagger that came with being a billionaire.

He had seen the footage from the security cameras, and was obviously very angry. How dare that teacher talk to his son like that?

Although he knew that the teacher didn't know that Peter was his son, that still shouldn't change a thing. Peter was one of the nicest, smartest and happiest people that Tony knew, and he didn't deserve to be treated like that.

Tony walked over to Peter, putting an arm around his shoulder.

"What were you just saying?" Tony asked Peter's teacher.

"I-I, uh, I was just saying that Peter had to leave and go back to his house because he didn't have permission to be here." Mr. Harrington said nervously.

"Well, I don't see why he shouldn't have permission to be here. He was suspended, wrongfully so, only because nobody believed him about the internship, which he very much has. So, tell me again why he shouldn't be here?"

"Uh, well, b-because he doesn't h-have a parent's permission," Mr. Harrington said weakly.

"Why would he need a parent's permission to tour his own house?" Tony said, smirking.

The class started whispering and Mr. Harrington blanched.

"-his house?"

"What the f-"

"-even possible?"

Tony started ruffling Peter's hair and smiled as the kid slightly leaned into him.

"Bambi, let's get out of here." He told Peter.

"Continue with your tour, and I will be taking my son with me." Tony said, emphasizing the word son. "And, if any word gets out about Peter here being my son, I'll know who told."

He walked back to the elevator with Peter, and turned around before stepping in. "And, if anyone gives any trouble to my son, you'll have me to deal with." He said, with a pointed glance at Flash.

Peter walked into the elevator embarrassed, pulling Tony in with him. The elevator doors shut quietly and Peter tugged on Tony's arm.

"Daaaaaaaad," Peter whined. "Why'd you embarrass me?"

Tony chuckled. "Sorry Bambi, as soon as I saw how the teacher was talking to you, I had to do something."

"But now everyone knows I'm your son!" Peter said.

"What's so bad about being my son?" Tony asked, smiling at the pout on Peter's face. "C'mon, it would have gotten out eventually. At least the press doesn't know. And now, nobody will mess with you, especially not that Flash kid."

Peter thought about it and smiled. Maybe that day wasn't so bad after all.

A/N: So that's a wrap! Thank you guys for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! And, I will be publishing more stories in this 'book', so stay tuned!