Bucky's Cookies | Part One

Peter's class was currently at Stark Industries for a field trip. And, for some godforsaken reason, Peter was there too.

That godforsaken reason was Tony Stark.

He had insisted that Peter should go, because it would be fun. He also promised Peter - reluctantly - that he wouldn't embarrass him when he was on the field trip.

That didn't include the rest of the Avengers, which Tony gleefully pointed out to them. They were somewhat hesitant, because it would embarrass Peter in front of his class, not just some strangers, but eventually agreed.

They had came up with the perfect plan to prank - and ultimately embarrass - Peter. Every Avenger knew about Bucky's cookies, and how amazing they tasted. Especially Peter.

He was usually the first one to snag a still-cooling cookie after Bucky had baked a batch, using his skills as Spiderman to protect it.

So, the Avengers had Bucky create a couple batches of perfect cookies - or, well, they looked perfect. However, a couple of the ingredients were switched around.

One batch was chocolate chip, but instead of sugar he put salt.

One batch was a normal cookie that was filled up with a slight amount of toothpaste.

And last, one was a sugar cookie, where the sugar granules on top were switched with clear glitter.

Bucky put one of each 3 separate containers; one for Sam to carry down, one for Steve to carry down, and of course, one for Wanda to carry down.

Tony loved their plan, but couldn't go down and embarrass Peter with them because of the promise he made.

So, instead he had FRIDAY record Peter's reactions to the cookies. They would be saved to his album labeled "blackmail", for obvious reasons, but also in his most secret, concealed album in the entire database; "Petey-Pie Scrapbook".

Oh, this was going to be good.