You Know Russian? | Part Three

Peter swung back to the tower, having successfully stopped two attempted robberies and one assault. Gosh, now he's even started thinking in police terms.

The only thing he had to show for it was a tiny nick from one of the robbers who Peter didn't realize had a knife. There was a little bit of dried blood around it and it kind of hurt when the knife hit him, but thanks to his speedy enhanced healing there was only a thin, white scar left over.

He went back to his room and changed into his pair of Iron Man pajamas. Tony had bought them for Peter as sort of a gag gift, but once Peter put them on, he didn't want to ever take them off.

They were so soft and fuzzy, but they weren't made of the thick, stifling fabric that clothes that feel like that are usually made from; they were light and breathable.

In short, more expensive and better quality than anything Peter could have owned before he was adopted by Pepper and Tony.

Not to mention that his dad had a matching pair.

He fell asleep quickly, sprawled out across his bed, completely forgetting about the clothes he left in the alley. Oh well, he had enough other outfits.

- - - - - Time skip - - - - -

Today was the day of the surprise-location field trip. It was going to be all day, so Ms. Leslie had told him to just stay home.

To be honest, he was a little bummed that he wouldn't be able to spend the day with his friends, but now he could hang out with his family and not have to worry about Flash at all.

That's what Peter told himself when he got upset about not being able to go, so he decided to go try and work out in the training room to clear his mind.

He got dressed in a simple pair of sweat pants with the Stark logo printed subtly along the seam, not bothering to put on a shirt since he would sweat through it anyways.

He popped into Nat's room, asking if she would want to come train and possibly spar with him, because to be honest, Peter needed to work on his fighting skills. He relied on his spider sense and superhuman abilities when fighting the petty criminals around his area, but he wouldn't be able to when he found anyone at his level.

She said yes, and they headed down a level to the main Avengers training room.

- - - - - Time skip - - - - -

They warmed up for a little on the weights and stretching on the mat before standing in the open area in the middle of the room.

"Are you ready, мать паук?" He asked, and she replied quickly.

"Yes, ребенок паук, I'll be there in a minute."

She finished her stretches and joined him in the center.

"Do you want to work on honing any specific skills, or do you just want to practice?" She said, a smile on her face.

"For now can we just practice?" He said, breathing in and bouncing slightly. He'd always been energetic, and that showed more when he was nervous or excited.

"Of course," Natasha said, and they started sparring.

A/N: So I just got a notification that this story is now eligible to be submitted for the 2019 Watty's because it has the right word count, and I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to submit it or not. So, do you guys think I should submit it? And pls respond ASAP because the deadline to submit is on the 1st! That's all and thanks for reading!