-7-

Chapter Seven | Nightmare Reality
Part Three

Chapter Seven | Nightmare RealityPart Three

Pyro's P.O.V.

The loud howling of my wolf woke me, guess I didn't need an alarm clock when I have her. I look over at the clock, and it was three in the afternoon. This was the first time in days I felt well-rested.

My body was covered in a cold sweat. I still felt like my body was burning from the inside out, but it was more bearable than yesterday. I stayed there looking at the alarm clock, watching the numbers change.

"Another day," I said to myself as I mentally count how the days I have left to go through this before I return to myself.

Moments pass by slowly till I felt a hand ran down my arm, and its touch sent my mind and body in a frenzy. My mind was clouded from the howls of my inner beast. Looking over at the other side of me was a shirtless guy lying next to me.

"Who the hell are you," jumping out of bed and on to the floor. I swear that I was going to have a heart attack, "what the hell are you doing in my bed?"

I shouted for my mother as I wonder how he even got past her and in my bed.

Seconds later, both my mother and father ran into my room. I pointed to the guy who just sat there with a smirk on his face.

"What's going on?" asked my mother, still look half asleep. Her eyes widened when they landed on the shirtless guy on the bed, "who the hell is this?"

My father, on the other hand, didn't look shock.

"Morning, Mr. Colin," said the guy on my bed.

"Dad, you know him?" I was getting more confused with each passing second, "what the hell is he in my bed?"

"Yea, I invited him in," my jaw dropped at how calm he was when a shirtless guy is sitting on my bed "I wanted to see something."

"Well, if you wanted me to shit myself, you damn near made me," I yelled in rage. From the howling of my wolf and what was going on, I couldn't handle it anymore surprises. "I think I'm going to go crazy."

"Colin, why is this guy doing here?" my mother asked as she made her way over to me and helped me to my feet. I could tell she wasn't to please with what was going on. "Care to explain?"

"I wanted to see if Pyro could be claimed by others," he went on to say "or if the urge to claim him was because he is in heat."

"That doesn't give you the right to bring a guy into his room," my mother snapped as she glances over at the guy.

"It had to be done," he replied before looking over at the guy. We watch as he put his shirt back on and sat back on the bed. "Now, we know if he can or not."

"Just by having a guy come in my room?"

I felt like this was a roller coaster ride that is neverending. Each day there was another event that makes me hate being in heat even more.

"Yes," said the guy.

How this guy just going to jump into a family conversion that has nothing to do with him.

"Who are the hell are you?"

"I the guy that didn't claim you when you were sleeping," he replied. Getting up to stand next to my father before looking at me. "And yea, you can be claimed."

I was stung as I watch as my father thanked him for his help and helped him to the front door.

I looking over at my mother, by the look on her face, I knew she knows how I was feeling. She sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me. Kissing my forehead and telling me it's going to be ok.

"What am I going to do?" looking to my mother for an answer.

Even though this chapter is really short, I hope you enjoyed it

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!

-AJ Pharaoh