9

Namjoon yanked on the girl's hair, pulling her hair back as he rammed his hips against hers from behind, making her scream out in pleasure. He bit into his lip, grunting loudly as he felt his orgasm build up.

"Fuck," He grunted, forcing himself as far inside the girl as possible, emptying himself. Namjoon let himself come down from his high and pulled out, seeing his come trickle out of her, "Clean yourself up,"

Namjoon pulled his boxers and trousers back up and the girl turned to look at him out of breath.

"I didn't get to finish!"

"Not my problem," He said picking his blazer up from the chair. He pulled his wallet out and dropped a wad of cash onto the table, "Your payment,"

Namjoon sent a quick wink to the girl and left her in the run-down flat she lived in. He walked down the stairs to the exit and his friends were waiting for him. They flicked their cigarettes away and got into the back of the car.

"So?" Yoongi asked, "What do you reckon?"

"Disappointing," Namjoon muttered, "You were right. She only cares for her own pleasure,"

"That's what I thought," Yoongi said, "I won't hire her,"

Namjoon nodded and looked out of the window, watching the other hookers try to earn money and he suddenly smirked, "How's my girl doing?"

"You mean Hana?" Yoongi asked and he nodded, "Well. Her face isn't as bruised as it was a few days ago. She gets a lot of clients but she also turns a lot down,"

"She can afford to be picky," Namjoon said, "Did you check her out?"

"I wish it could be in the way I want to," Jimin said, handing a folder, "Can I not fuck her once and see if she is any good?"

"No," Namjoon said, and flicked through the folder, "Park Hana. 25. Has a younger brother, unknown, parents deceased. Any ex-boyfriends?"

"Probably," Hoseok said, "But she has a clean record and nothing suspicious,"

"I wonder why she became a hooker," Jin asked, "She's got the face and body to do something more with her life,"

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't tend to ask them why they sell their bodies. Not my business unless they bring me problems,"

"Why the sudden interest in her?" Jimin asked.

"I like a feisty girl," Namjoon grinned, "And you saw how she put Bishop on his ass. No girl has ever been able to fight back,"

"Do you want me to call her in?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon shook his head, "Not yet. Let her earn some more money and we will go from there,"

"Not that I like to change the subject about girls," Hoseok said, "But we got a tip-off about someone selling drugs in our territory. Not a rival gang but just a bunch of idiots,"

"Alright," Namjoon said, looking back down at Hana's folder, "Let's see who these idiots are. That girl was disappointing,"

His friends laughed and Yoongi nodded, "Are you sure you don't want me to call Hana in?"

"I'm sure," Namjoon said, "I might lose interest,"

"If you do, then I'm bringing her in," Jimin said, "And don't worry, Yoongi, I'll make sure to follow the rules properly,"

"If you don't, I'll cut your nuts off with a blunt knife," Yoongi said.

The kids who were trying to deal their cheap drugs in their territory were easily scared off but now Namjoon was bored. It was barely midnight and there had been no other issues. He had planned to go home to sleep, but his mind was elsewhere.

On the pretty brunette standing on the streets bringing in money.

Namjoon ran his finger across his bottom lip, "Let's go back to Bishop's old area. Make sure there are no other issues. I want to see how the new guy treats his girls,"

"You just want to see the new girl," Jin grinned, "Just give us the real reason why we are going there,"

"Fine," Namjoon said, "I want to see the new girl. Is there a problem?"

"None at all," Jin laughed, "I've never seen you so interested in a prostitute before,"

Namjoon shrugged, "What can I say? She's interesting,"

"Interesting is one word to describe her," Jimin said, "I'd really like to see how she is in bed,"

"With the money, she's bringing in, better than the other girls," Yoongi said, "It's tempting to see how she'd be as an escort,"

"Leave her where she is," Namjoon said, as the car got closer to where she'd be, "Did you find out who the girl she stands with is?"

"Yeah," Hoseok said, "Kang Darcy, 20 years old She's been one of Yoongi's girls since she was 18, but her dad sold her off to the industry when she was 16. Nice girl. Brings in a decent amount of money but always manages to get the nasty client. She's been in the hospital a few times but she still comes back,"

"She's got a big debt to pay off," Yoongi said, "Darcy won't go anywhere until that's paid off,"

"How many years?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi looked over at him, "It's a big debt, Namjoon. It's been 4 years and she's still not paid even half of it,"

"Her dad?"

Jin scoffed, "Disappeared, probably building up more debt and will most likely send men her way to pay it off,"

"Damn," Jimin whistled slightly, "She really does stand out from other girls,"

Hana was leaning on the wall laughing with Darcy, after seeing her last 'client'. She felt pissed off that they had sent Seunho but he sat in silence, watching TV while she sat by the kitchen eating. It didn't take him long to hand her money and leave with his hood up. He didn't ask how she was because he didn't care, and Hana didn't care because she didn't like him.

"No way!" Hana laughed and threw her head back slightly, "Do men really ask for that?"

Darcy nodded with a smile, "Yup! You'd be surprised how weird men get during sex,"

"I still find it hard to believe that he just wanted you to watch him wank, call him a loser and then pay you," Hana grinned, "You have to tell me more stories. This is the best entertainment I've had all night,"

"It's about to get a lot more interesting," Darcy said, looking over Hana's shoulder.

Hana looked over still wearing a smile, and it slowly faded away when she saw Namjoon and his men walking towards them.

"Fuck. My. Life," Hana muttered.