37

It had been a few days since Namjoon had moved Hana in with them, and he hadn't seen her leave the room once. Jin had told him that she needed time and was probably scared to leave the room considering that her rapist lived under the same roof. But Namjoon wasn't having any of it.

"If you don't come out of this room, I will have to force you to leave the room!" He called through the door, "Don't ignore me. You need to come out and you can't live off the shit food you have in there,"

"I've managed to survive this long," Hana said back, "I've been fed properly,"

"Hana," Namjoon said trying to stay calm, "You aren't a fucking dog. So, will you come out of this room and eat dinner with me?"

"No,"

Namjoon threw his hands in the air and stopped himself from punching the wall, "I won't be asking so nicely again. Can you please fucking come out of that god damn room and have a decent meal?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely," Hana said and he heard the door unlock, "But I can't say I have anything appropriate to wear,"

Namjoon tutted and opened the door to see Hana standing in a white shirt that reached mid-thigh and a pair of fluffy socks. He cleared his throat, "That's all you have to wear?"

"Considering the short amount of time I had to pack my things and come here, this is the best you're going to get,"

Namjoon lifted his eyes to her face, "You have no makeup on,"

"I don't wear makeup when I'm not working," Hana tutted, "Is that a problem?"

"No," He said quickly and he tutted, "Just put some trousers on or something,"

"If I had them, I'd wear them!" Hana exclaimed, "And I'd rather not leave this room. I feel safe here,"

Namjoon smirked, "Even with me in the room?"

"Like I would let you do anything," Hana muttered, and folded her arms, "Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to leave me alone?"

"I'd love to do more than stare, beautiful," Namjoon said walking towards her, "But I don't think you are ready for me just yet,"

Namjoon saw a blush creep up into her face and she stepped away from him, "I won't let you touch me again,"

"As I have said before, you will be begging for me," He said as her knees hit the side of the bed. He took another step forward and made her sit down, "It's strange. I don't normally get hooked on a girl, especially a hooker, but you are different,"

"I feel privileged"

"One of these days I will punish that mouth of yours," He said bending over to lean into her face, "I can't wait to feel that smart mouth of yours wrapped around my dick again and as much as I want that to happen, I'm not sure you are ready. Not after what happened to you,"

Hana frowned slightly, "Why do you care so much about what happened to me?"

Namjoon shrugged, "No fucking idea. But it doesn't matter because from now on, you belong to me. I've decided to convince Yoongi that you won't be his girl anymore. Those regulars of yours will have to find someone else,"

"I-I don't think that is a good idea," Hana said quickly, "They only want me and-"

"If they have a problem, they can fucking talk to me," Namjoon said, "You are mine and no one else will be touching you,"

"I belong to no one," Hana said standing up pressing her body against his, "And I will fight anyone who thinks otherwise,"

Namjoon chuckled, "Oh, baby. You still have the courage to talk shit to me. If I stuck my hand between your legs, I know you'll be wet for me,"

"You talk out of your ass," Hana said pushing him away, "You can leave now. I'd rather not be around you and-ah!"

Namjoon smacked her ass again, spinning her around and nipped the base of her neck making her gasp, "Beautiful, it would be smart if you don't fight me right now. I'm on edge and I want to pound my dick into you, making you scream my name...but I'm doing my best to hold back. You need time to heal but remember, the more you fight when you aren't ready for me, the less control I will have,"

Hana gulped and bit into her lip as Namjoon kissed below her ear.

"Now, if you don't leave this room with me now, I will have to drag you out one way or another,"

Hana turned in his arms, staring up at his smirking face. Namjoon tucked a loose bit of hair behind her ear and she flinched pissing him off.

"I'd never hit you," He muttered, "As much as I want to sometimes, I'd never hit you,"

Hana scoffed, "You talk out of your ass,"

Namjoon lifted his eyebrow, "Why would I want to smack that face of yours when I'd rather smack your ass?"

"You can leave now," Hana said meeting his eyes, "I don't want to eat and I don't want to eat with you or your friends,"

Namjoon let out a small breath, "Wrong answer. I was hoping you'd work with me but I guess I should have thought differently,"

Namjoon stepped back slightly and bent over pressing his shoulder to her stomach. Hana let out a small scream as he lifted her onto his shoulder, carrying her out of the room.

"Namjoon!" She screamed, "Put me down!"

"Sorry, beautiful," He said, "But I was done playing your fucking games and if you keep hitting me, I'll drop you and since we are getting nearer to the stairs, it won't be safe,"

"I swear to god!" She hissed, "Put me down! My ass in on show!"

Namjoon paused and cursed, "Shit. Fine. But if you try to run back to your room, I will carry you again. Are we clear?"

"Oh, fucking bite me," Hana said as he dropped her onto the floor, "I'm not going downstairs like this,"

"You have no choice," Namjoon said grabbing her wrist, "You have no other clothes to wear and you look cute-I mean, shut the fuck up and do as you are told,"

A/N: Follow me on insta for your chance to have a small role in this story.

imsugawonho

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33