10

Hana turned back to Darcy, "Is there any way I can just run?"

"You can't just run from them!" Darcy exclaimed, "For starters, this is their territory and they make the rules. They might shoot you if you run and I'm sure they can run fast, so even if they don't shoot you, they'd catch you,"

"Shit, shit," Hana muttered, "Are they close?"

"No, but they are moving quickly,"

"I'm risking being shot," She said, "But god damn, I've not run in heels in a while and these are stilettos"

"Hana!" Darcy said grabbing hold of her as she tried to run, "That is not a good idea,"

"Then help me! Think of something,"

Darcy rolled her eyes, "You're the...you know, the special person here, you think of something,"

"I've never been the one to run away from these type of people," Hana said quietly, "I'm normally arresting them,"

"But you are a hooker right now, so maybe just act like one,"

"And how am I supposed to act like one when I've-"

"Hana," A deep voice said behind her and her heart jumped into her throat, "It's rude not to greet me,"

"Fuck," She whispered and turned to face Namjoon, who was leaning on the wall behind her smirking, "H-hello...again,"

"Been busy?" Namjoon asked and Hana was confused at the small talk he was trying to make.

"Um, kinda,"

"Any problems?" He asked, looking around.

"With what exactly?" Hana asked and she heard Darcy sigh behind her, "Oh, you mean like men shooting their load too early, or not being big enough, being a massive disappointment? Or making me watch them wank instead of having sex with me?"

Namjoon lifted his eyebrow and smiled, "Not big enough eh?"

"Is that the only thing you took out of that sentence?"

"Hana," Darcy coughed.

"Sorry," Hana muttered and Namjoon laughed, shaking his head, "I, uh, might be a prostitute but I still need some kinda release,"

Namjoon bit into his lip and looked her up and down, making her cheeks blush, "You've not had any release tonight then?"

"Um, I, maybe I should just, you know, w-walk around,"

"Not so fast," Namjoon said, "Darcy. You can leave,"

"I don't know," Darcy said quietly, "She's still new and I-"

"She's safe with me, Darcy," Namjoon said, "Go stand elsewhere,"

"Ok," Darcy whispered and walked away after shooting a warning look at Hana. Hana stared at her with desperate eyes and Darcy shrugged and walked away leaving her with Namjoon and his friends.

"I'd like to get to know you," Namjoon said, and Hana scoffed, "Is there something wrong with that?"

Hana quickly looked away from him, "Why would you want to get to know me? I'm just a girl who has sex with men for money,"

"Maybe so," He said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "But you aren't like the other girls that I've met,"

"How cliche did you want to go?" Hana said without thinking, "Fuck. I'm sorry. I can't always hold my tongue. It's what get's me in trouble,"

"Why did you become a prostitute?"

"Why is that any of your business?" Hana said, lifting her eyebrow.

"Right," Namjoon said slowly, "Let's just get something very clear here. You need to learn something called respect. I'm the one who got rid of the person who beat you up, on your first night. The only one who is making sure that no one hurts you again and-"

"Thanks," Hana said, "Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"You are really pissing me off," Namjoon said, grabbing her chin, squeezing slightly, "I don't tend to look out for hookers like you but for some reason you are different,"

"Because I'm not like other girls?" Hana whispered, challenging him even though her heart was racing inside her chest, "Or is it because you aren't used to people standing up to you?"

Hana flinched when he moved but she didn't back down. They stared at each other in silence for a few moments and Namjoon smiled slightly.

"Interesting," He said, leaning into her, "Very interesting,"

Hana gulped back her fear, "You also need to understand something, the man who's name I don't know,"

Namjoon frowned, "You still don't know who I am?"

"No," She lied, "And I couldn't care less,"

"Watch your mouth," Namjoon said, tightening his grip on her chin.

"Or what?" She whispered, "You'll beat me like Bishop did? bring it. I'm not scared,"

"I don't tend to hit girls," He said, "Unless you class smacking their ass as hitting,"

Hana scoffed, "You touch...you pay,"

Namjoon smirked, "I like you, Hana. You've made my life more interesting and if you think you can keep your distance, then you have another thing coming,"

"Unless you want to empty your wallet," She said, moving her mouth closer to his "I suggest you take your hands off me,"

A car beeped and they both looked over at the car. Hana knew who it was so she looked back at Namjoon, who still hadn't let her go.

"Either empty your wallet or let me go," Hana said, her lips almost touching his "I need to find some kind of release, and the man in that car is the only one to get me to an orgasm. His touches, his dick and everything about him, makes me feel like a woman. I'm not sure there are men like that anymore. Do you?"

Namjoon dropped his hand and stuck it in his blazer pocket. He pulled out a wad of cash and held it between his fingers, in front of her face, "Here you go beautiful. Take this as a welcome gift and you'll be surprised about the men out there, Hana"

Hana took it from him with a smile on her face. She shifted her dress down revealing her bra and stuffed it inside, noticing Namjoon's eyes linger on her breasts.

"Nice doing business with you, sir," Hana said, stepping back, "Have a nice evening,"

"No problem, beautiful," He smirked, "Oh, and Hana? My name is Namjoon. Make sure you remember it,"

Hana shrugged and walked to the car, "I'll try to, but I can't promise anything,"

Hana climbed into the car and slammed the door shut, her body starting to shake. Jungkook was staring at her with wide eyes "Get me the fuck out of here. Right now,"

"No problem," He said, pulling away from the side of the road, "What the fuck was that about? I knew that Jae said-"

"I don't know what that was!" She exclaimed and covered her face, "I'm supposed to be keeping my head down and listening to gossip! Not playing with the devil himself!"

Jungkook sighed, "Something might work out. Maybe,"

"Yeah, I might have to be buried next to my parents," Hana groaned, "Shit. I knew I should have cut my tongue out before taking this job,"

Jungkook laughed, "Whatever. This might work in our favour but I'll distract you. Are you hungry? I'll treat you to dinner. My treat?"