72

Namjoon sat behind his desk tapping his lip thinking about the girl locked up downstairs. It wasn't often that he was confused but knowing that he fell in love with a cop made his blood boil. There was no way he could hurt her and not because she was a cop.

He had fallen hard for her and couldn't stand the thought of her being hurt by him or his friends. He hadn't seen her in a couple of days but sent Jin down to check on them and give them food. Namjoon had made sure her friend was seen by a doctor and he didn't know why he did it.

He was a prisoner.

"Fuck," Namjoon muttered and Jimin looked up at him with a frown, "Just thinking,"

"About Hana, of course," Jimin said turning his attention back to his laptop, "You can't keep them down there forever Namjoon. People are going to notice that Jungkook has gone missing,"

"Yeah, and?"

"We don't want police knocking on our door," Jin said with a shrug, "The next shipment of guns will be here soon and how are we meant to explain the two cops locked up downstairs?"

"One cop. Hana is undercover,"

"She's still a cop,"

"You think I don't fucking know that?"

"Don't take your anger out on me," Jin said getting to his feet, "I don't appreciate being lied to and knowing that she was a cop all along hurts me as well. Even if people don't agree with me, I like her and I understand her reasoning behind keeping her identity a secret,"

Namjoon gritted his teeth, "You're in no position to be hurt,"

"Why? Because you fell in love with her only you deserve to be hurt?" Jin snapped, "Get over yourself Namjoon,"

There was a quiet knock on the door and Namjoon called them in. He held back a sigh as Erin came in with Soojin. Erin smirked as she walked over to Namjoon holding a tray of drinks. She leaned over him brushing her breasts against his arm.

"Shall I wait in your room again tonight master?" She said quietly.

"No," Yoongi said, looking over at her shocked face.

"I'm sorry master Yoongi but-"

"Are you fucking arguing with me?"

"N-no,"

"Don't forget who you belong to. You don't service him anymore,"

"You don't get to decide that," Namjoon snapped, "If I want to fuck her then I will,"

"No," Yoongi said, "Don't forget who allowed these girls inside the house. They belong to me and we have always agreed that the girls do as I say,"

Namjoon tutted, "I'll fuck someone else then,"

"Not any of my girls," Yoongi shrugged, "Erin, if you carry on fucking Namjoon behind my back, you are back on the streets,"

Erin gasped, "It's because of that girl, isn't it master Yoongi? The cop,"

"If you were smart, you'd keep those pretty lips shut," Yoongi warned and Namjoon knew better than to get involved.

"But she is ruining this-"

"Jimin," Yoongi said, "She now belongs to you. What you do with her, I have no say. Just don't damage her too much because once you are satisfied, she's back on the streets,"

Jimin smirked, "Brilliant. I've always wanted to know how she could handle me. I'm betting that smart mouth of hers can suck dick well,"

"Soojin, a warning for you as well," Yoongi said, shooing them away, "You can leave now. Warn the other girl as well. Got it?"

"Y-yes master Yoongi," Soojin whispered and she left quickly.

"Erin," Jimin grinned, "Get yourself ready. I want you kneeling outside my door in an hour,"

Erin nodded and quickly rushed out of the room closing the door behind her. Yoongi got to his feet and walked over to Namjoon's desk.

"Figure our what you are going to do with Hana and Jungkook," He said, "Jin is right. If we keep him down there any longer we have the feds at our door. I don't know what is going on in that head of yours but fucking Erin all the time isn't going to sort it out. You're angry at her, fine. But you say you love her yet you fuck other girls,"

Namjoon glared at his friend, "What the fuck are you suggesting I do?"

Yoongi sighed, "You are a fucking idiot,"

"Shall I give you a hint?" Jimin said closing his laptop, "Before I go punish that bitch?"

"Amuse me," Namjoon said narrowing his eyes.

"If you want her out of your life, why not help her find the gang that killed her friend?" He said, "That way, she closes the case and she leaves. She doesn't have shit on us because of our connections, so help her,"

Namjoon didn't say anything. He rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.

"That bitch said I was useless as well," Yoongi muttered, "I was doing everything I could to find out who hurt Darcy,"

"Where is she?" Namjoon said standing up, "What has she said about Hana and Jungkook?"

"She said that they went out of their way to look after her and try to find who did that to her, despite not wanting to talk about it," Yoongi said, "She didn't know Hana was a cop but had a feeling she wasn't a hooker. Darcy hasn't said one bad word about her and managed to convince me that Hana can be trusted,"

"Let me guess," Jimin said, "She convinced you by sucking your dick?"

Yoongi smirked, "Darcy has always been my favourite girl but that's not the point. Maybe you should hear Hana out. I'm fucking fuming that she turned out to be a cop when I thought she was a great hooker, but who gives a shit when she was giving me money from the government?"

Namjoon tutted, "And what the fuck am I meant to do about that cop? He's going to talk and when he does we are screwed,"

"Get Hana to talk to him or threaten his life. He looks like a newbie," Jin said, "Either way, I don't want to be here when the feds coming knocking on our door,"