100

The girls sat shoulder to shoulder as they spoke and Darcy kept wiping her eyes free of tears, trying to keep it together. Hana linked her fingers with Darcy's and rested her head on her shoulder, comforting her upset friend.

"He yelled at me earlier," Darcy sniffed, "Normally, I'm used to men yelling at me because of my line of work, but when he yelled, it hurt me,"

"Because you love him,"

"I've always loved him. Cliche and cheesy I know, but when I first started to work for him he always looked after me," Darcy said, "Moreso than the other girls. A few of the girls who he called upon a lot used to hate me because he'd sometimes show up on the street and give me food or a hot drink in the cold weather. He even went as far as giving me a coat when it was snowing. Then proceed to tell me that I didn't need to be on the street because it was too cold for me,"

"What about the other girls?"

Darcy shook her head, "They still had to work and that's why no one cared if I was beaten. Yoongi always did look after me so when he moved me into this place after Seunho, I thought that he might have the same feelings for me,"

"Darcy, I think it's obvious that Yoongi has the same feelings towards you. Just look at how he reacted when I said I wasn't going to kill Seunho," Hana said, "He was ready to get arrested just to kill him,"

"I know," She said quietly, "He has never told me how he feels. Yoongi told me that we are boyfriend and girlfriend,"

"Seriously?"

"Yes," Darcy said, "He even wrote off my debt so I could be with him and not have to walk the street anymore,"

"Holy shit,"

"But...I feel that he is only using me for my body and great sex,"

"Have you asked him?"

"You don't just ask Yoongi about his feelings," Darcy said, "He's a locked box when it comes to emotions and the only emotion he does show, is lust and aggression,"

Hana let out a small sigh and hugged her friend, "I'd force it out of him. He can't be in denial for much longer,"

"Maybe," Darcy said, wiping her eyes, "Hana, can I ask you something?"

"Sure,"

"Why did you quit your job?" She asked, "You loved being a cop,"

"I did but too much has happened and there is no going back," Hana shrugged.

"That can't be the only reason why you quit,"

Hana smiled and shook her head, "Before Jooheon took me, I was going thinking about leaving the force but I could never bring myself to a decision,"

"What changed?"

"Namjoon," Hana sighed, "I was willing to give up the career I have always wanted, the job my parents were so against me getting but I quit after being told I was being promoted to captain,"

"But he dropped you like a bag of shit!" Darcy exclaimed, "Why would you quit your job for someone willing to do that to you after claiming to love you?"

Hana shrugged, "Who knows but while I am here, I plan to find out. Just because I'm not a cop anymore, doesn't mean I can interrogate someone,"

"And what about Jungkook? How is he meant to be a cop without his partner?"

"He can cope,"

"Taehyung must have tried to convince you otherwise,"

"Nah, he was quite supportive," Hana laughed, "He said that he'd rather me stay away from the cop life. He said he is going into criminal law still and he graduates in a few months,"

"Then you are going to leave,"

"I am," Hana nodded, "I should leave now. I don't have much holding onto me anymore. Of course, I have you as a friend but it isn't like you will never see me again,"

"I don't want you to leave. You are the only person I have!"

"You have Yoongi,"

"Not for much longer," Darcy muttered, "Not if he can't be honest with me,"

"I can always talk to him,"

"Do you think that will do anything?"

"It's worth a shot," Hana said getting to her feet, "And I'm very stubborn and when have I ever given up?"

Darcy smiled, "Hana, please don't give up on Namjoon. Wait, before you say anything I need to say this. Since he dropped you like a bag of shit, he has been miserable. He doesn't eat with us or talks anymore. He barely leaves his room or office and no one knows what is going on in that head of his. He does love you Hana and I know that you are both hurting. I just wish he had bigger balls and not drop you before you decided what you wanted to do,"

"I do hurt but what can I do? I will get my answer and then I am gone. It's for the best even if it might not seem like it right now,"

"You're wrong," Darcy said getting to her feet, "You're wrong about it being for the best and if you move away, you are still going to be as miserable as you are now,"

"Darcy, I can't-"

"Stop saying you can't!" Darcy said loudly, "You have never said you can't before so what the fuck changed? You are mentally and physically broken but you can fix yourself. Moving away isn't the answer and you bloody well know it,"

"I won't stay here and there's nothing you can say to keep me here,"

"Why? Why can't you stay? Why do you have to run off and pretend that you never met the guys, or me or even fell in love,"

"I-"

"Just tell me!" She said, "You keep running away from your emotions and I am not going to stand back and let you be miserable for the rest of your life,"

"Darcy, please I-"

"Just tell me! What can you possibly gain from moving away? You can't run away from what has happened, so just be honest with me. Please. I can't keep pretending that you are ok and will move on," Darcy said, "I can't. Why can't you just stay here and-"

"Because I'm scared!" Hana said, almost yelling, "I'm scared that if I stay I will end up worse off and I'm scared about how I enjoyed being on the wrong side of the fucking law!"