64

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Hana hissed out.

"My friends invited me out," Jungkook said, "Why are you here?"

"Fuck," Hana said, quietly, "You need to go. Please, just go to another club,"

Jungkook frowned, "Why? And why are you covered in hickeys again?"

"That doesn't matter," Hana said, feeling her cheeks burn, "I have a job to do and it is going to be so fucking awkward with you here,"

"You aren't getting new clients are you?" Jungkook asked and Hana gave him a look, "Sorry. You aren't a hooker. My bad. Why are you here?"

"Keep your voice down," Hana whispered, "The gang that Hoseok was spying for is in this club. I haven't been told what is going to happen but I'm not an idiot. I have to get their attention so Namjoon can deal with them,"

"You are meant to stop them from killing people, Hana,"

"I don't care if gangs kill each other off," Hana said, "One less job for us but I need you to keep away from me. I don't want you hurt and I especially don't want to see someone put a bullet in you,"

Jungkook sighed and ran his hands through his hair, "And I made the effort to look good. I was looking forward to this night because I was fed up of the normal clubs,"

Hana stepped back and looked him up and down, "Very nice,"

"Stop," Jungkook grinned, "You'll make me blush,"

"I didn't realise your hair had grown so much," She said, "It looks good and...stop distracting me with your good looks,"

"Sorry that I'm so good looking," Jungkook said, flicking his hair, "Hana, you told me that Hoseok knew who you were. Do you think he told the gang?"

Hana blinked a few times, "I don't think so. Well, I hope he didn't anyway. But I still need to find out who attacked Darcy. I also need to get to the bottom of who killed Wonho. Hoseok said it wasn't Namjoon and-"

"You believed him?"

"I don't know what I believe, Jungkook," Hana said, "I'm confused, ok?"

"Oh shit," Jungkook said, "You like him, don't you?"

"Who?"

"Namjoon," Jungkook said and Hana averted her gaze, "I knew this was a bad idea. I knew we should have just gotten an arrest warrant and taken him down,"

"With what evidence?" Hana said, "He has police working for him. I wouldn't be surprised if they helped get rid of the evidence of all the crimes that he has been responsible for,"

"And how are you going to bring him down?" Jungkook said, "How could you if you like him?"

Hana shrugged, "I'll let you know when the time comes. I should get back before they come looking for me and please, find another club. I can't get up on stage with you here,"

"What a waste of a good suit and aftershave," Jungkook muttered.

Hana smirked at him, "You look hot, though. I'm sure others would agree so is it a waste?"

Jungkook blushed, "Shut up, Hana,"

"I'm just telling you the truth,"

"Y-yeah well, you look h-hot as well," Jungkook stuttered.

"I know,"

"Your brother would go mental if he saw what you were wearing," Jungkook said, his eyes zeroing in on her breasts, "Not much left to the imagination,"