28

Hana's eyes were wide as she stared up at her brother and the grip on her arms were painful, but she was in too much shock to care.

"Are you going to fucking answer me?" He snapped, "What the fuck is going on?"

"I-I can explain!" She said quickly, "But not right now!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He said, "You think I want you to leave after I see you in the club wearing practically nothing?"

"Tae, please listen to me!" She said covering his mouth, "Now is not the time to be yelling at me!"

Taehyung slapped her hand away, "Tell me what the fuck is going on because I am not going to drop this,"

"Y-you need to leave. The club. Go home before you get yourself in trouble,"

"Shut the fuck up, Hana," Taehyung said, "Shit. Can you cover up more? I don't want to see my sister's boobs,"

"Then don't look!" Hana said, moving the dress, "I can't talk to you right now,"

"I'm not letting you leave," Taehyung said, "You either talk, or I carry your ass out of this club. I don't give a shit if I embarrass you,"

"You are going to get yourself hurt," Hana said, "You need to trust me. I'm working,"

"Bullshit!" Taehyung said loudly, "Is this what you do in your-ugh!"

"Jimin!" Hana exclaimed as her brother was slammed against the wall by his throat. Jimin pressed a gun against Taehyung's forehead and Hana barely pulled him away, "Leave him alone,"

"You know the rules," Jimin said, "He touched you. He dies,"

"And I am telling you to back the fuck up!" Hana shouted shoving him, "Get the fuck away from him!"

Jimin smirked and put his gun away, "I see. That is how you want to play. Fair enough,"

"No, you don't understand. I-" Hana said frantically.

"This worked out better than I expected," Jimin chuckled, "You are very lucky that she is here to stop me from filling your head with bullets,"

"Jimin, you-"

"Who is he?" Jimin asked and Hana's mouth went dry, "Answer me,"

"H-he is no one," Hana said, "J-just...he's just an old f-friend. That's it. P-please don't-"

"Don't what, beautiful?" Jimin said putting his hand on her face, "Tell Namjoon what happened? Not going to happen,"

"Who the fuck are you?" Taehyung said, "Don't fucking touch her,"

Jimin laughed, "Time to go Hana. We have places to be,"

"I..." Hana gulped, "C-can I at least say bye?"

Jimin tutted, "Fine. You might as well because I don't think Namjoon will want you to see anyone again,"

Jimin walked away and stood at a distance. Hana turned and grabbed Taehyung's hands speaking quietly.

"You need to leave. Get out of this club and go to Jungkook," She said quickly, "Tell him what you saw and that I told him to tell you what is going on,"

"Hana, I can't-"

"Do it," She hissed, "Please. Do it for me. I can't do anything for you right now, so please trust me,"

Taehyung sighed in anger, "Fine,"

"I love you, ok?" Hana whispered, "Don't forget that. You might be a pain in the ass and stubborn like me, but that won't ever stop me loving you. Just get the fuck out of this club,"

Hana squeezed his hands before walking away. Jimin had a smirk on his face and he led her through the club. Hana wished that the building would go up in flames with her inside but she knew that she couldn't run away from this. In the back of her head, she had wished that she had messaged her brother telling him to avoid the club but she didn't think that a club was his scene.

Hana thought wrong.

Jimin almost dragged her up the stairs hidden behind two large bouncers and her heart was in her throat as he knocked on a door. Someone opened it from the inside and the boys were sitting around the table, smoking and drinking. Darcy was standing in the corner of the room with her arms folded but when she saw Hana, they fell to her side.

"He isn't here yet," Namjoon said, "So let's go through a-"

"Hana has something to tell you," Jimin said pushing her forward. She crashed into the table, knocking over the gambling chips and she bit into her lip to not hiss out in pain. Jimin yanked on her hair making her look at Namjoon, "So princess, are you going to tell him or shall I?"

"N-nothing happened,"

"Don't bullshit!" Jimin yelled and pulled on her hair tighter making her scream slightly, "Our little princess here ran into an old friend. If I hadn't got there, who's to say what would have happened,"

"Is that right?" Namjoon said, taking a puff of his cigarette, "Were you trying to run?"

"N-no!" Hana said, tears burning her eyes "I swear, I wasn't trying to run,"

"Jimin," Namjoon said, "Let her hair go,"

"This bitch deserves to be punished," Jimin said shoving her head forward.

"Are you going to tell me what happened, Hana?" Namjoon asked and Hana nodded, pushing herself to her feet. She sucked in air and pressed her hand to her hip where she bashed it on the table, "I don't have all fucking night, Hana,"

"I r-ran into an old friend," She said, trying not to shake, "H-he saw me a-and he wanted t-to talk,"

"About?"

Hana gulped, "He wasn't h-happy with what I-I was wearing. S-said that I was t-too smart to b-be like this,"

Namjoon stubbed his cigarette out and got to his feet, moving towards Hana. Hana stumbled back slightly but Jimin grabbed hold of her from behind. Namjoon smiled slightly and put his hand on her cheek.

"I see," He said, "Well, that can't be helped. Can it?"

"What?" Jimin said, "Are you going to let this bitch get away with that? And that guy needs to-"

"Shut the fuck up Jimin," Namjoon said, "You can let her go now. Sort the table back out which you ruined when you threw her at it. Jin, get her a drink and Hoseok, find out where that bastard is. I'm going to run out of patience very soon,"

"Jimin," Yoongi said, "You broke a rule,"

"I didn't break any fucking rule," He snapped, "If I had then I would have fucked her right in front of her friend. The bitch tried to run,"

"And I will be the one to deal with it," Namjoon said, wiping the smudges from under her eyes, "I already told you. Hana belongs to me and I get to decide what happens to her. Isn't that right beautiful? You belong to me,"

Hana gulped and nodded, "I b-belong to you,"