70

A hand shook Namjoon awake and he groaned, pulling the duvet over his head.

"5 more minutes baby," He grumbled.

A giggle made him sit up straight and he stared at Erin, "I'm not used to being called that Master,"

"Don't," He muttered, "I thought you were Hana,"

Namjoon's heart dropped into his stomach and he climbed out of bed with Erin watching his every move biting into her bottom lip. He ran his hands through his hair in frustration and walked over to his wardrobe to get dressed. He froze when a pair of hands slid around his body and settled on his stomach.

"You seem tense," Erin said, "Shall I help you relax?"

"Take your hands away from me,"

Erin stepped back with a huff and Namjoon pulled a top over his head, "You shouldn't be so caught up on that bitch,"

"Stop talking,"

"She's a cop!" Erin said, "Why would-"

"How the fuck did you know that?" Namjoon snapped slamming her against the wardrobe, "I want an answer and I want it fucking now,"

Erin stared up at him with wide eyes, "There is no secret in this house, master. The maids heard everyone talking last night. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overstep my boundary,"

"Don't ever mention her name again. Do you hear me?" Namjoon hissed, "Strip and get on the fucking bed before I change my mind,"

After eating breakfast, Namjoon went to the basement with his friends. Even though he had used Erin to get rid of some of his pent up anger, he knew that as soon as he laid eyes on Hana, it would return. He glanced at Jin who was carrying a plate of food and he tutted.

"They don't deserve to eat," Namjoon said.

"That's what you think," Jin said, "If you want them to talk, then you have to keep them relatively strong,"

"So they can make their escape?"

"Do you honestly think they would try?" Jin asked, lifting his eyebrow.

"Unlock the door Jimin," Namjoon said, turning away from Jin. Jimin held the door open and Namjoon walked in first, feeling his blood boil at what he saw, "Wake the fuck up!"

Hana and Jungkook jerked awake at his yell. Hana grunted as she slipped from the bed and landed on the concrete. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Jesus Christ," He said, "Cover the fuck up,"

Hana quickly pulled her dress back to cover her breasts and she folded her arms not looking at him.

"Jin has food for you both," Namjoon growled, "Be thankful because you don't deserve food,"

Hana looked up at him and he saw her clench her jaw, "Nice hickey. You sure move on fast,"

"Why would you care what I do?" Namjoon said, "I fuck who I want and-"

"If you are going to torture me for answers," Hana said getting to her feet, "Get it over and done with. I'm bored of waiting and I have a headache,"

"Is that what you want?"

"Why else would I be down here?" Hana snapped, "You could have just killed me then and there! Problem solved. So why keep me alive?"

"Jimin," Namjoon said, "Take Jungkook to another room,"

"What?" Jin said, "You said-"

"I know what I said, and I take it back," Namjoon said, "I'll get my answers from you, Hana, so-"

"You think I'm worried about you hurting me?" Hana said, "You've never hurt me before and I'm not scared. Bring it on because I know you won't lay a hand on me,"

"Everyone, get the fuck out," Namjoon said and no one moved, "Get the fuck out!"

"Jungkook, don't fight them," Hana said, not taking her eyes away from Namjoon, "This will be over quicker than you think,"

"You're suddenly brave," Namjoon said, "Is it because I don't have a gun to your head?"

The door closed behind them and Hana shook her head, "No, because I'm done with keeping secrets,"

"Your whole life is a fucking lie," Namjoon said walking towards her, "I'm surprised that you lasted this long without us finding out. Is that why you shot Hoseok? Was he really working for another gang or were you planning on taking us out one by one?"

"If I wanted to do that," Hana said as he stood close to her, "We wouldn't be standing here right now and I would be getting a promotion,"

Namjoon grabbed her throat and squeezed, "If you want to fight me, then go on but I want to know the real reason why you are here. Sending in a fucking cop to bring me and my gang down was a bad idea,"

"Hoseok deserved to die," Hana said, putting her hands on his wrist, "He deserved worse than one bullet but if I hadn't of killed him, he would have brought your gang down and I would have never found out who..."

"Carry that sentence on, Hana or I will snap your neck,"

"Snap it," Hana whispered, "I dare you,"

Namjoon pushed her away, making her catch her foot on her dress. She fell to the floor and looked up at Namjoon. Namjoon ran his hands through his hair in frustration and began to pace the room. He glared at her still sitting on the floor, her dress exposing her legs and he quickly looked away not wanting to fall for her good looks or body.

"Just ask me what you want to know," Hana said with a sigh, "I can't keep this up anymore. I'll tell you what you want and then you can just get rid of me,"

"Too easy," Namjoon said, "Too fucking easy,"

"Why? Because I'm cooperating?"

"Obviously!" He yelled, "Jesus fucking Christ!"

He went to kick the chair but remember it was bolted down so he kicked the bed frame making her wince. He grabbed her by the top of her arm and threw her onto the bed. She struggled for a few seconds before he overpowered her and pinned her wrists to the bed next to her head, staring down at her.

Namjoon was momentarily shocked when he saw tears rolling down the side of his face but he quickly focused again.

"Why did you lie?" He asked quietly, "Why were you sent here?"

"Because my partner and best friend was murdered right in front of me," Hana whispered, closing her eyes, "I came here to...I originally came here to get the evidence I needed to bring you and your gang now,"

"Originally?" Namjoon frowned, "And now?"

"It's too late to tell," Hana said, "Since I'm going to die anyway,"

"Just tell me," Namjoon said.

Hana let out a small laugh and opened her eyes, "I fell in love with the god damn suspect,"