68

Hana rinsed her hands and let out a sigh. The alcohol was finally taking its toll and she was a starting to feel more than tipsy. She looked at herself in the mirror and wondered how long this was going to go on for. Hana could feel herself slipping away from the cop she once was and was worried that this case was becoming too deep for her.

Namjoon had strangely tugged on all her heartstrings and she had fallen. Something that was never meant to happen but she had tried her best to steer clear of any emotional attachment but it was too late. Not only for Namjoon but for Jin who looked after her during the trauma she suffered in the hands of Hoseok. Even Jimin's flirting made her start to like him. Yoongi was yet to win her over but it was starting to happen. Especially when he showed her a rare gummy smile.

"Fuck," She said, running her hands through her hair, "Wonho, I'm sorry. I'm failing you,"

There was a sharp knock on the door and Hana took a deep breath and opened it to a very angry Namjoon. She glanced over her shoulder to see his friends ushering people away from the toilets with guns in their hands and her heart dropped into her stomach. 

"Make sure no one comes through that door," Namjoon said, pushing Hana back into the disabled toilet, "Take Darcy home and the cop to the basement,"

Hana managed to keep her eyes from widening and Namjoon slammed the door, flicking the lock. She glanced at the gun he held tightly in his hand and she looked back up at his face, trying to keep her composure.

Hana swallowed the lump in her throat, "What's going on?"

"Don't fucking talk to me," He said pushing her against the wall, "Did you think you could keep it from us? From me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act fucking innocent!" Namjoon said, raising his voice, "I didn't think you were that fucking stupid!"

"Namjoon, I-"

"If more lies are going to come out of your mouth," He growled, "I'll hurt you,"

"What...what do you w-want to know?" Hana whispered.

Namjoon let out a bitter laugh and shook his head, "I fucking trusted you Hana and you've made me look like a god damn idiot!"

"I don't-"

Namjoon punched the mirror next to her head making her gasp, and turn to look at the blood pouring from the open wounds in his knuckles. Her heart was racing and didn't dare turn to look at him. She hadn't really felt any fear towards Namjoon but right now, she could feel her fear start to take over and it made her feel sick. Her lips were parted and she was panting with worry that he was going to hurt her.

"Don't push me, Hana," Namjoon whispered, "Not right now,"

Hana's mouth went dry and she didn't say anything. Her eyes were glued to the blood now coating the sink next to her. Her stomach rolled once more when she saw shards of glass poking out from his knuckles, clearly buried deep from how hard he punched the mirror. 

"Y-you need to g-get to a d-doctor," She whispered.

"Shut. Up," He growled and moved his fist from the mirror. Namjoon picked at the glass sticking from his knuckles and dropped them into the sink, letting the sound echo around. Hana's heart felt like it was about to stop when he lifted his eyes to look at her and her blood ran cold.

"I-I can e-explain,"

"Oh, you fucking will," Namjoon said lifting his bloody hand to her throat, squeezing slightly, "I despise being lied to and I really want to fucking hurt you right now,"

"P-please don't," She whispered, feeling her eyes burn with tears, "I c-can tell you-"

"Stop. talking," He said tightening the grip on her throat, more blood flowing freely from the deep cuts and down her throat and trickled between her breasts "You'll get your chance to fucking talk when we get back and if you even think about telling me a fucking lie, I will put a bullet in either your head or that fucking cops head. Are we clear?"

Hana nodded quickly.

"Move," Namjoon said through gritted teeth.

"Let me j-just put s-something around your h-hand," Hana said reaching for the towel hanging on the wall. Namjoon flinched when she wrapped it around his hand and her hands shook.

Namjoon tutted and spoke quietly, "I'm not going to hurt you,"

"You just threatened to put a bullet in my head," She said, barely above a whisper.

"I'm angry," He snapped, "But do you honestly think I can put a bullet into the one girl I've ever loved?"

"I don't know," Hana gulped, "You tell me,"

Namjoon gritted his teeth and lifted his hand to grab her jaw.

"I might not be able to," He said, "But I'm sure one of my boys could if I told them to,"

Hana's heart missed a beat.

"Move," Namjoon said, pointing at the door, "And don't try anything stupid because there are a lot of people out there with guns,"

"I won't,"

"Good," Namjoon said gripping the top of her arm tightly, "Now get moving,"

Hana yanked her arm away and held her head high as she walked away from the toilets, trying not to show that she was scared. Jimin and Yoongi were leaning against the wall holding their guns when she stepped out and they gave her a blank expression. She could see Yoongi's eye twitch when he spotted the blood covering her body but he kept his mouth shut.

"Why are you stopping?" Namjoon hissed, "Hurry the fuck up,"

Hana clenched her fists and moved through the club under watchful eyes of the members. She caught eyes with Jooheon who was on his feet, watching with a frown. But a slow smirk appeared on his face and he tilted his glass in her direction before turned to the girl sat behind him.

As soon as Hana stepped outside the club, her body began to shake from how cold it was. She wrapped her arms around her body and was pushed forward slightly by Jimin. She walked the short distance to the limo and climbed into the back, clutching her dress tightly. 

The ride back to their place was deadly quiet and all she could think about was the safety of Jungkook and if she was going to live to see another day.