43

The next morning, Hana was woken up by the other maids and forced to get ready. It didn't take her long to apply her makeup and she dragged her feet behind the others, going to wake up the inner circle.

"Where are you going?" Erin said.

"I'm Namjoon's personal maid," Hana said, "I'm waking him up,"

"Master never said anything about that," Sharon scoffed, "You have to wake them all up,"

"Not my problem," Hana shrugged and opened Namjoon's door, "You can talk to him about that but I'm just doing as I'm told,"

The girls scowled at her as she disappeared behind the door and she walked over to Namjoon sprawled across the bed, the covers kicked off him. Hana once again couldn't help but admire the toned body he had but she quickly looked away and opened the curtains.

Namjoon moaned slightly and threw his arm over his eyes, blocking out the brightness. Hana went to grab a pillow but Namjoon grabbed her wrist and yanked her onto the bed.

"Good morning," He said quietly, "Are you going to wake me up like usual?"

"No," Hana said trying to get away but Namjoon dragged her over his lap, "What are you doing? Stop that,"

Smack.

"It would be wise to not talk to me like that right now, beautiful," Namjoon said caressing her ass cheeks, "You were out of your room last night. Why?"

"I was hungry!"

"Don't lie to me," Namjoon said smacking her ass again, "The more you lie, the more those ass cheeks are going to hurt,"

"I went to the kitchen to get food!"

"Another lie," Namjoon said and Hana yelped, "Tell me the truth or we are going to have problems,"

"I am!"

"Ok," Namjoon said pushing her off his lap so he could straddle her. He pinned her wrists to the bed and glared at her, "Erin! Get that ass in here!"

The door opened and Erin swayed her hips in, wearing a big smirk. She glared down at Hana and looked back up at Namjoon.

"You called me, master?" She said in a sultry voice.

"Tell me what you saw last night,"

Erin smirked and looked at Hana, "I saw her going into master Jimin's room and she didn't come out for a very long time, master,"

"Did you want to explain that to me?" Namjoon asked, his grip tightening on her wrists, "Well? Don't look at me like I'm an idiot. What the fuck went on?"

"Master, if I may," Erin said, "But when I went to check on her, to see if she was ok, because I understand that master Jimin can be a little rough. But I heard...noises coming from the room,"

Namjoon's eyes darkened as he glared at Hana, "Oh really?"

"I'm so sorry to tell you, master. But they were...sex noises,"

"What?" Hana exclaimed, "That's total bullshit!"

"Erin, you can leave now," Namjoon said through gritted teeth.

"Of course, master," Erin said smirking at Hana, "I will be near if you need me,"

"You bitch!" Hana hissed trying to get away from Namjoon, "You fucking liar!"

Erin giggled and closed the door on her. Hand turned back to look at Namjoon with wide eyes and tried to speak but he shut her up.

"You don't get to speak right now," He said almost growling at her, "Unless it's the truth,"

"We didn't-"

Namjoon moved one hand to wrap around her throat and he added a little bit of pressure making Hana gasp, "Jimin raped you, Hana. But you went back to him. I'm very fucking angry right now but I'm doing my best to control it. Tell me the fucking truth,"

Hana's bottom lips trembled and she saw his eyes soften slightly but he kept the grip on her throat, "I...It wasn't-"

"Spit it out!" Namjoon yelled, "I don't have fucking time for this! I can easily go to Jimin's room and fucking kill him!"

"It wasn't Jimin who raped me!" Hana said, a few tears falling from her eyes, "It-it wasn't him b-but I had no choice but t-to go along with i-it or it would h-happen again,"

"What?" Namjoon said quietly.

"I d-didn't tell anyone," She cried, "But it-it still h-happened again!"

"What do you mean it wasn't Jimin?" Namjoon said, "You don't need to be scared of him. I'll fucking kill him for you, Hana. I'd...I'd kill anyone for you,"

Hana's eyes stung as she cried silently and Namjoon took his hand from her throat, staring down at her.

"Hana," Namjoon said, rubbing his thumb over her cheek, "Tell me what happened,"

Hana sniffed and wiped away some of her tears, "I can understand why you thought it was Jimin, but it wasn't. He is trying to get rid of Jimin but I don't know why but I...I can't let him do that to me again,"

Namjoon rubbed his face and sighed, "Can you at least-"

"I thought I had managed to keep away from him but the night he took me to my room, he did it again," Hana said covering her eyes, "He stuck his fingers in my mouth to stop me from screaming and I couldn't do anything to protect myself!"

"Stop crying," Namjoon said shifting so he could hug her, "It's alright. It won't happen again. I won't let it,"

"H-how can I trust y-you?" She cried, "You-"

"Who was it?" Namjoon said, "Tell me who it was,"

"I can't,"

"Why not?"

"Because it will ruin everything," 

Namjoon gritted his teeth, "Did you fuck Jimin?"

"What? No!"

"Good because I won't let him," Namjoon said, "You are mine. You belong to me and that is one person I won't allow you to fuck,"

There was a knock on the door and Namjoon sat up, to call them in. Hana felt her body tense at the voice she heard and Namjoon looked down at her, a fire behind his eyes.

"Namjoon," Hoseok said, "Are you coming down for dinner or are you just going to eat her for breakfast?"

Namjoon didn't look back up at him, "I will be down in a minute. Hana and I have a few things to discuss,"

A/N: Congrats. I am in a better mood today. I can't say I will update every day because you know, health and baby. I'll do my best to get back on track but I do need time.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33