24

Hana climbed out of the car and Namjoon grabbed her hand before he rushed off into her building.

"You are forgetting something," He smirked and he handed her back her ripped underwear, "I don't want you getting a cold ass,"

Hana threw them back into the car, "Keep them. I won't have much use of something you tore,"

"Now, why would I want to keep something like this?" He asked climbing out of the car.

"I don't know," She said, "Maybe you're into sniffing underwear, but-ow!"

Namjoon slammed her against the car and he lowered his mouth to her ear, "I told you who I was. Don't forget that. Don't forget that this bravado you have will be torn down just as easily as your underwear,"

Hana gulped, almost panting as he ran his fingers up her bare thigh, "I'd like to see you try,"

Namjoon chuckled, "My beautiful girl, don't tempt me. I like a challenge and whether you want to or not, you will be begging me to have my cock buried inside you again,"

Hana gritted her teeth, "You can let me go now. You are causing a scene,"

"Then let them watch," Namjoon said kissing the base of her neck, "Let them see who you belong to. Let them know that if they mess with you, they mess with me,"

"I'm not yours," Hana said trying to push him away.

"Oh, baby," He laughed and grabbed her chin, "You are. Weren't you the one to scream my name as I fucked you on those seats?"

Hana couldn't help but blush, "You begged me to call your name,"

"Hmm," Namjoon said, "Whatever you say, baby. We'll be seeing more of each other and Yoongi still wants to see how good that pussy of yours is. If you behave, I'll tell him not to worry but if you keep acting up, I'll let him fuck you,"

"Can I go now? Or are you just going to keep chatting shit?"

Namjoon laughed and shook his head, "You'll be seeing him sooner than you think,"

"Whatever," Hana said as he stepped away from him, "You can go now,"

"Do I not get thanks for saving your ass from the cops?"

"Do I not get thanks for letting you fuck me?"

Namjoon smirked, "Get some rest, beautiful. You'll need it,"

Hana watched him get into the car and as it pulled off she sent him her middle finger hoping he didn't see. When the car didn't stop she knew he didn't and she let out a big sigh, running her hand through her hair.

She looked down at the cuff still on one wrist and she cursed under her breath, before heading up to her small flat. Hana slammed the door shut and went in search of a key to take the cuff off. She eventually found one in the bottom of her bag and let out a sigh, rubbing the red marks on her wrists.

There was a knock on the door and she groaned, hoping it wasn't Yoongi or Namjoon coming back for more. She was relieved when it was Darcy holding bags of food.

"Hungry?" She asked walking into the flat.

"Starved," Hana said grabbing some plates. They both helped themselves to the food and ate in silence.

"I have a question," Darcy said after a while.

"I had a feeling you did," Hana sighed, "Go for it,"

"Why is Namjoon so obsessed with you?"

Hana shrugged, "I'd like to know that as well. All he says is that I'm different from the other girls and how he likes a challenge. I'm more of a project to him I think,"

"That can't be good," Darcy said, "You keep having sex with him and you are a cop,"

"Yeah, I know that," Hana muttered, "I hate myself,"

"Why?"

"Because I enjoy it," Hana said quietly, "It's like I want him to touch me more and I hate that I'm getting like that. I shouldn't be. I'm undercover and trying to haul his ass off to jail,"

"It's strange," Darcy said, "I've never seen him like this with another girl. Especially a hooker, even though you aren't one. Normally, he'd fuck 'em then leave them. But he keeps coming back for more with you,"

"I just need some more time to get enough evidence and then it will be over," Hana said, "I'll be able to go back to my old job and that will be the end of him,"

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," She said, "I think Namjoon is falling for you,"

"Well great. Just what I fucking need," Hana said, "A god damn mafia leader falling for me. Do you know what makes things worse?"

"As if things could get worse than that,"

"He said that Yoongi still has to test me," Hana said and Darcy nodded, "Then, he said if I keep being a naughty girl, he will let Jimin have me,"

Darcy's eyes went wide, "I'm begging you please just behave for him. Suga, not Yoongi, is great in bed and he's gentle. You have to call him Suga or he gets mad,"

"And Jimin?"

"Jimin is rough," Darcy said, "I've not been with him thankfully, but you need to be careful. Really careful,"

"I don't get it. Namjoon is rough as well but-"

"I mean in the sense of inflicting pain to satisfy his sadistic needs," Darcy said, "A girl that used to work with us explained his needs. It involves tying up, spanking, whipping, orgasm denial, degrading and I'm pretty sure that he likes to make tiny little cuts on the body. But no one said that is for a certain,"

"So, he's basically a crazy dom?"

"In a way," Darcy said, "But he hurt a girl once and Suga made some rules. The others can have a girl but he can't. He has to find other ways to satisfy his needs. It's why they use Jimin to hack up the bodies because he gets frustrated when he hasn't had sex in a while,"

Hana sighed, "Great. Having rough sex is one thing, but being hurt is on another level. I also hate orgasm denial,"

"You aren't the only one," Darcy said with a sigh, "Look, I know that this is just your job and you want to bring them down, but I want you to be careful,"

"I will be. I think I know how to handle Namjoon now,"

"Even so, I've started to think of you as an older sister," Darcy said quietly, "I don't want you to get hurt,"

Hana smiled and held her hand, "I'll be careful. But I can't promise I won't get hurt. I forget about my filter sometimes,"

Darcy rolled her eyes, "I know that but I don't want you getting thrown to Jimin. He'll leave you mentally and possibly physically scarred,"