57

Hana turned to see Hoseok get to his feet wincing. She quickly looked back at the boys standing behind her, now holding their guns.

"Well?" Namjoon asked, "Someone answer the fucking question!"

Hana swallowed the lump in her throat, "I-I was a-attacked,"

"I can see that," Namjoon said, glaring at Hoseok, "Did you want to explain yourself, Hoseok?"

Hoseok chuckled, "Do I need to? Maybe Hana should explain it to you. After all, she is hiding something from you all,"

"What?"

Hana felt her heart stop and she looked at Hoseok, "You were wrong,"

"About what?" Hoseok said, "Now, give me back my gun so I can kill you,"

Hana tightened her grip and shook her head, "You said I wouldn't shoot someone innocent,"

Hoseok's smile dropped slightly, "You-"

"But you aren't innocent," She said putting her finger on the trigger, "Are you?"

Hoseok's eyes went wide, "Hana is a co-"

His words came to a sharp end and he dropped to the floor, bleeding out from the hole between his eyes. The gun was snatched from her hand and someone slammed her against the wall, trying to get her attention. But her eyes never left the dead body lying on the floor. Hana blinked a few more times and forced herself to look away from Hoseok, and she looked into the eyes of Jin.

"Hana?" He said, her hearing finally coming back, "Hana? You need to come back to me. I don't want to have to slap you to attention,"

"I..." Hana paused and looked back at Hoseok, "He attacked me,"

"I know," Jin said, "But you need to look at me. You are in shock, ok? I need you to focus on me,"

"He was working with another gang," Hana said, "Yoongi was right. He was stealing money,"

"Shit," Yoongi said, "I fucking knew it,"

"Hana," Jin said putting his hands on her face, "Please, just focus on me,"

"He attacked me," Hana said, "I was asleep and he got into my bed. He punched me and then-"

"I know baby girl," Jin said, "But right now, you need to look at me. Ok? We can talk about what happened later,"

"Ok,"

"I'm going to take you to the kitchen," Jin said, "Ok? I'll wipe the blood away from your face and see if your nose is broken,"

Hana nodded and looked at Jin, "It was a good shot though,"

"Fucking brilliant shot," Jimin said, "Better than what I could have done,"

"This isn't the fucking time to be talking about this!" Namjoon snapped, "Jin, get her face sorted out,"

"Can you walk?" Jin asked and Hana nodded, but she took a step and her knees gave way, "That would be a no,"

"Get out of the way," Namjoon said moving Jin away from Hana. He knelt down and hooked his arms under her legs and picked her up. Hana held onto his neck and stared down at Hoseok again, "If you look at him again, I'll make you get rid of his body. Get him out of my house,"

His friends nodded and Namjoon walked towards the stairs.

"I'll take Hana to my room," Namjoon said, "Call me if you need help and-"

"No," Jin said, "Look after Hana. We can deal with this guy,"

Hana watched as Jin kicked Hoseok in the stomach and she rested her head on Namjoon's shoulder as he carried her to his room. He pushed the door open and kicked it shut, moving over to the bed. Namjoon placed her on the bed and disappeared into his bathroom. He came back with a wet cloth and knelt between her legs, dabbing at the blood on her face.

She didn't wince as he wiped the cloth over her nose and she just stared at the wall. Namjoon was gentle with her as he cleaned her face and he tossed the bloody cloth towards his washing basket. He pulled her to her feet and moved the duvet back and laid her down, pulling the cover to her chin.

"I..." He said, "Stay here. I need to-"

"Please don't go," Hana said grabbing his wrist, "Please don't leave me alone,"

Namjoon sighed, "Hana I need to-"

"There's nothing you can do," Hana said, "Hoseok is dead and it doesn't take four men to drag a body out of the house,"

"Hana, he might be dead but I can still shoot him," Namjoon said through gritted teeth, "I knew leaving him at the hospital was a bad idea. now look. He's fucking dead and you are bruised,"

"I'm ok," Hana said.

"You shot and killed a man, Hana," Namjoon said, "If you said he was working for another gang, then they are going to-"

"Then don't let anyone find out it was me," She said, "Set it up. Put the blame on someone else and no one will-"

"Shit," Namjoon said, "Why didn't I think of that?"

Hana watched as he pulled his phone out and called his friend. The conversation was short and he ran his hands through his hair, sitting next to Hana. He slowly kicked his shoes off and looked down at Hana.

"Are you really ok or are you just saying that?"

"I've never felt better," She said truthfully, "I don't feel guilty for killing him,"

"You let him off easy," Namjoon muttered, "You should have shot his kneecaps, then slowly worked your way up until he bled to death or made him pull the trigger with the gun in his mouth,"

"That's...that's kind of crazy,"

"That's what I am," Namjoon said, "He hurt you. One bullet wasn't enough for him,"

"Aren't you slightly upset?" Hana asked and Namjoon looked at her, "I'm just curious. You must have been friends for years,"

Namjoon shrugged, "If I am upset, it will go,"

"Why?"

"Because I hated that bastard the moment I found out he raped and beat you," He said getting to his feet, "Move over. If you don't want me to leave you alone, then I'm not sitting here watching you sleep,"

Hana's heart skipped a beat and watched as he stripped down to his boxers.

"Shit," He said, "Take that top off. It has blood on it. I'll get you a clean one,"

Hana did what she was told and let him pull his top over her head. He climbed into the bed beside her and snuggled up close to her, resting his hand on her belly.

"Hoseok was going to die anyway," Namjoon said into the back of her neck, "I'm just pissed off that I didn't get to kill him,"

A/N: What is this sorcery?

I updated a lot today, so make sure you show some love by commenting more than once on each chapter ;)

Stay weird hoes <33