53

The silence in the room was deafening and Hana struggled to form words. Her eyes were wide as she stared up at Namjoon. He hadn't said anything after his sudden confession and he let out a sigh, sitting next to her.

"Wow," He said shaking his head, "I was expecting a better reaction than that. I guess you weren't expecting that,"

Hana shook her head, "N-no. I...I wasn't,"

"Well there you have it," Namjoon said, "My emotions on a fucking plate in front of you. Do what you want with them but I don't want to see you in Jimin's room again unless you ask permission from me first,"

"Namjoon, if you love me then stop treating me like I'm a possession," Hana said quietly, "If you want my respect then start treating me with it,"

"I'm trying," Namjoon muttered, running his hands through his hair, "I've never been in this situation before so I want the control and I want you to belong to me. Can't you understand that?"

Hana nodded but didn't say anything. She sat up and rubbed the top of her arm not sure about what to say. She wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth no matter how many times Jin told her that he liked her. Not only that, she was originally sent there to bring the gang down for everything which included being major suspect of the murder of Wonho.

"I'll try to share you," Namjoon said and Hana looked at him, "I know that you aren't a possession and I know that Yoongi wants a go. I sort of owe Jimin as well,"

"Excuse me?" Hana said, "Am I a fucking toy?"

"Shut up, Hana," Namjoon got to his feet, "I'm done with this conversation. Just think about it ok?"

"What's there to think about?"

Namjoon narrowed his eyes and grabbed her face tightly, "Don't test me, Hana. I'm not in the best of moods and I just told you I love you. I'm ready to snap,"

"Why?" Hana asked, knowing why he was in a bad mood.

"It has nothing to do with you," He said, "Just don't make me regret telling you how I feel. You won't need to wake me up tomorrow. I have something to do and you have the day off,"

"To do what? Why are you up?"

"Why are you asking me so many fucking questions?" Namjoon exclaimed, "Is this because I told you that I love you?"

Hana found herself smiling, "What if it was?"

"You are pissing me off already," He said pushing her back on the bed by her face, "I knew I should have kept my mouth shut,"

"Do you regret telling me?" Hana asked as he walked towards the door, "Oh, I see. You're just going to ignore me now,"

Namjoon scoffed and opened the door and turned to look at her, "Since you have the day off tomorrow, you can do what you want. See that girl in hospital, talk to your hooker friends or even sleep,"

"And how am I meant to visit my friend without a car?"

Namjoon didn't say anything and left her room, leaving the door open. She tutted and grabbed a hoody before following him out of the room. He looked over his shoulder and sighed, but carried on walking. Hana was pushing his buttons and she was enjoying it.

"You walked away before answering me," Hana said catching up with him as he walked down the stairs, "Are you going to answer?"

"I don't need to,"

"Well, it doesn't work like that," She said, "You said I can do what I want, so why not answer my question and I might be able to respond to your confession,"

"What confession?" Namjoon said looking down at her, "You must be hearing things,"

Hana smirked as he walked into the main room where his friends were sitting. Namjoon dropped onto the armchair and Hana walked over to him, folding her arms.

"What do you want now?" Namjoon muttered, not looking up from his phone.

"I want you to answer my question and I will leave you alone,"

"I don't remember you asking me a question,"

"So you're going to play like that?" Hana said, "Ok. That's fine. I guess I won't remember you confessing your love to me,"

Namjoon's eyes went wide and his cheeks pink as he looked up at her, "What is your problem?"

"I can always ask someone else," She said with a shrug, "That's fine. Jimin, how can I visit my friend at the hospital tomorrow if I-"

Namjoon's hand slapped over her mouth and he yanked her back so she sat on his lap. Her heart jumped into her throat as he wrapped his arm around her waist keeping her back tight against his chest.

"What is going on?" Hoseok asked.

"None of your business," Namjoon snapped.

"Right," Hoseok said shaking his head, "Look, if you're going to do this lovey-dovey shit, can you not do it in front of my face?"

"You can always leave," Yoongi said, shooting him a look.

Jimin held back a smirk and looked up at Hana, "To answer your question, you can use one of our cars,"

"Stop talking, Jimin," Namjoon said.

"Although, if you ride a motorbike, you can use one of those," He said, "I think you would look good straddling one of those,"

"I agree," Yoongi said turning his attention to Namjoon, "Still willing to share her with me?"

Namjoon's grip tightened on me and he lowered his hand from my mouth, "Maybe. I mean she isn't a...a possession,"

"I'm not-" I started but he covered my mouth again.

"You can borrow one of the cars tomorrow," Namjoon said, "We will be out all day and won't be back until late, so don't ruin it,"

"What is she going to do about dinner?" Jin asked, "She can't cook for herself,"

"For fuck sake," Namjoon said, "I don't care if she is cooking for herself. She can always cook for the other girls,"

"I'd poison them," Hana said underneath his hand and he smirked.

"Don't you have a brother?" Hoseok said and Hana's heart dropped into her stomach and he smirked at her, "Did you think we couldn't find that out?"