56

Hana moaned slightly when she felt a weight sitting on her thighs and she opened her eyes slowly just to scream. Hoseok slapped his hand over her mouth and grinned down at her.

"Now, now," He said quietly, "We wouldn't want to make too much of a scene,"

Hana's eyes filled with tears and she struggled against him. Hoseok tutted and shoved his tie into her mouth and pinned her hands to the bed beside her head.

"You are really pissing me off now," He snapped, "You told them, didn't you? You fucking told them it was me!"

Hana quickly shook her head but punched her, making her vision blur slightly. She didn't want to look up at Hoseok but he grabbed hold of her jaw, jerking her head around. her nose stung from how hard he hit her and the blood trickled down the side of her face.

"I told you what would happen if you told them," He said, taking the tie from her mouth, "If you scream, I will beat you to death instead of having some fun with you. Do you understand?"

Hana started to cry, but she nodded. Hoseok tied her hands together with his tie and yanked her shorts down her legs and tossed them across the room. Hana's heart was thumping so loudly she thought Hoseok could hear it. But luckily it didn't deafen her because she had to concentrate on fighting back.

Hoseok was too busy lifting her top up and without another thought, Hana lifted her leg up and kneed him in the side of the head, making him grunt. She quickly jumped out of bed but Hoseok grabbed the back of her shirt, tearing it slightly.

Hana spun around and elbowed him in the nose, making him cry out. She stumbled as she rushed forward and pulled her bedroom door open.

"Get back here you bitch!" Hoseok yelled and she looked over her shoulder to see him pull a gun on her. She ran around the corner and her feet were heavy as she ran down the stairs.

"Get away from me!" She screamed.

"I'll fucking kill you!"

Hana whimpered as a bullet hit the wall next to her and she ran into the kitchen. She wiped the tears from her face and tried to undo the knot at her wrist with her teeth. She managed to undo it and silently thanked someone that the knots weren't too tight. Hana grabbed at the knife sitting on the counter and dropped to the floor when he heard Hoseok call for her.

"I will find you!" He yelled, "And when I do, I am going to make you suffer!"

Hana crawled forward and held her breath as he walked by the kitchen. She carried on going and saw him walk into another room, still searching for her. She scrambled to her feet and tried to open the front door, but he had locked it and she didn't have the key.

"Did you really think I would be that stupid?" Hoseok said making her jump, "I knew you would fight back this time. I had to be prepared,"

Hana turned around slowly and lifted the knife up, "I won't let you hurt me again,"

Hoseok smirked, "And you think that knife is going to do anything against a gun? Don't be so fucking stupid,"

"Just leave me alone," Hana cried, "I've done nothing to you!"

"I don't care. I only used you to get rid of Jimin,"

"Why? What could he have done to you?" 

"Doesn't matter," Hoseok said, "Because once I am through with you, I am going to enjoy killing you and leaving you in Namjoon's room,"

"I won't l-let you hurt me!" She cried, "Attack Jimin without using me! I've got nothing to do with your shit!"

Hoseok sighed, "If you really want to know, I'll tell you. But it won't do anything because you'll be dead by the time they get back,"

Hoseok stepped forward and Hana lifted the knife again, making him laugh.

"I used to be friends with these guys," Hoseok said, pointing the gun at her head, "But I got bored with their laidback way of trying to take over the city. I decided to join forces with another gang because they thought more like me. I was their go-to person. I told them about the deals Namjoon was doing, the people they were after and they helped the targets out,"

Hana swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Jimin started to catch on that something was up," Hoseok said, "I knew he was weak against girls, and I knew that if I used his trademark then they would get rid of him and problem solved. But you fucking told them it wasn't him!"

"I didn't," She whispered, "N-Namjoon guess and I-"

"Shut the fuck up, whore," Hoseok snapped, "You don't get to say shit anymore. Your life is in the palm of my hands. And when you are dead, I'll clear the fucking accounts and slip away. They won't find me and they won't put the blame on me because I know who you really are,"

"What?"

"Did you honestly think I wouldn't find out?" Hoseok laughed, "I did some digging and used someone to help me out. Turns out, you aren't really a hooker. You are Kim Hana and have been a cop for a good few years. You live with your younger brother, Kim Taehyung who is currently studying law at the age of 23. Your parents were murdered and you still don't know who did it. I know why you are undercover because your partner was killed. Who by the way, wasn't killed by someone in this gang. Someone from another gang did it and I even know the reason but I won't tell you because you are going to be joining him very soon,"

Hana felt the colour drain from her face and her heart stopped on her.

"How cute," Hoseok chuckled, "I never trusted you and I'm glad I raped and beat you. Did you honestly think you would get away with it? Once I kill you, I'm going to make sure that they know who you are. The money in the account will disappear just like me. So, please, attack me with the knife because I really do want to kill you. I might let your brother live though but I'll think about it once I deal with you,"

"Fuck you," Hana whispered.

Hana screamed when Hoseok shot the wall next to her and the knife slipped from her hand.

"If you pick that up," Hoseok said, "I will put the next bullet in you,"

Hana whimpered and Hoseok motioned her over to him. Her knees shook as she forced herself to go over to him and he smirked.

"Good girl," He said, "Now, where should I-ow! You fucking bitch!"

Hana shook her head after she headbutted him and she kicked him as hard as she could between the legs, making his eyes go crossed. He grunted and dropped to the floor, cupping his dick tightly. Hana grabbed hold of the gun and stepped back, pointing the gun at his head.

"Go ahead," He said quietly, "Shoot me. But everyone knows you couldn't do that. A cop won't kill someone innocent,"

The door opened behind her and she looked over her shoulder to see Namjoon and his friends. The smile dropped from his face.

"What the fuck is going on?"