27

They had been in the club an hour and Hana kept drinking the drinks she was given. She didn't accept any drinks from Jimin because she didn't trust him and it looked like it pissed him off. Namjoon motioned him to go away and he slid his arm around her shoulders, running his finger up and down the top of her arm, making her shiver slightly.

"I like how you react to my touch," He said in her ear, "You are so responsive to me,"

"I'm tipsy," Hana said, swallowing hard as he pulled her earlobe between his teeth, "Anyone would react like that,"

"You try so hard to fight me but I know deep down you want this as bad as I do," Namjoon said biting down making her yelp, "Don't worry beautiful. If I want to fuck you on this sofa, I will. This area is dark and I can pound into you and no one will even notice,"

"Get lost,"

"Your screams will be lost in the music," He said, licking a stripe up her neck, "My beautiful girl will be begging for my dick to buried inside her pussy,"

Hana felt a burn in the bottom of her stomach and turned to look at him. A smirk was on his face, with a dimple showing and she moved his hand from her lap.

"I might be a hooker," She said, leaning into him, "But I'm not an easy one,"

Namjoon laughed and ran his fingers down the side of her face, "Don't I know it, but I know you will spread those sexy legs of yours for me and let me taste you,"

Hana felt her face burn at his dirty talk and she was grateful it was dark. She didn't want to show him that his words affected her. She went to fight back but a shadow blocked the only light that was on them. They both looked up and Namjoon leaned back on the sofa.

"Sir, a drink was brought for your lady friend," The man said and put a drink down for her.

"Who?" Namjoon asked and the man pointed to the guy who got a drink for her, "Hoseok. Yoongi. Search him,"

They nodded and made their way to the bar. Hana leaned forward to watch and her eyes went wide as they came back, dragging the man with them. Hoseok tossed the guy to the floor and he winced. Yoongi leaned over and said something into Namjoon's ear.

"How nice of you to buy her a drink," Namjoon said loudly above the music, "But she doesn't want it, so you drink it,"

"I-I don't w-want it,"

Namjoon smiled, "Drink it,"

"I don't l-like cocktails,"

"I see," Namjoon said shifting forward on his seat. He moved his hand from his shoulder and rested it on Hana's thigh, "Is that because you put something in the drink?"

"N-no!"

"Then fucking drink it!" Namjoon yelled, "Or I will put a bullet in your fucking head!"

The man shook as he grabbed the drink and gulped it down. The man coughed and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and glared at Namjoon who was just smiling.

"Good. Now, you can leave before I shoot you,"

"What was in the drink?" Hana asked, acting oblivious.

Namjoon lifted her thigh and pulled her onto his lap. Hana's eyes went wide and she tried to climb off but he gripped her waist tightly and bit into his lip as he stared at the gap in her dress.

"Something stronger than Rohypnol," Namjoon said, licking the skin between her breasts, "A drug that will make you do things you wouldn't normally do. Something that will turn you on so much that you'd fuck anyone who put their hands on you,"

"Th-there's a drug like that?" Hana said trying to ignore his finger rubbing between her legs.

"It's new," Namjoon said with a grin, "Now, beautiful. I think it's time we play some poker. Don't you?"

"I-I need to use the t-toilet," Hana gasped out as he moved her dress to suck at her nipple. She pushed him away and covered herself back up and he helped her climb off his lap. He got to his feet and pulled her close to him, "N-Namjoon, I need to-"

"Don't try to run away, beautiful," He said into her ear, "I will find you and you will suffer for it. If I were you, I wouldn't accept any offers to fuck. Your body belongs to me tonight and if I see anyone touching it, I will kill them,"

"Holy shit, he is crazy," Hana thought to her self.

"Are we on the same understanding?"

Hana nodded, "Y-yeah,"

"Good," He said stepping back and he motioned Jimin over, "Make sure no one touches her. If they do, you kill them. This girl belongs to me. So, if you touch her inappropriately or try anything with her, I'll hang you up by your ankles and use you like target practice,"

"Yeah, yeah," Jimin said, "I won't touch her unless you tell me too and I can't wait for that day to happen,"

"You can meet us in the poker room upstairs," Namjoon said looking at Hana, "Freshen up beautiful. You have work to do,"

Hana quickly turned and walked away with Jimin following her closely. As she walked through crowds, she noticed people move out of her way and she glanced over her shoulder to see Jimin glaring at everyone.

Jimin leaned on the wall when the reached the hall to the toilets and he grabbed her wrist, pulling her to a stop, "Don't try anything funny. Do your business and you get back out here. We have shit to do,"

Hana rushed off down the dimly lit hallway and found the toilets. She did her business and quickly reapplied her makeup. The other girls in the toilet were doing the same thing and were dressed like her. But they weren't hookers.

She ran her hand through her lightly curled hair and let out a sigh. Hana grabbed her bag and left the toilets. As she walked towards the door to the club, her wrist was grabbed and she was dragged around the corner and slammed against the wall.

"What the fuck is going on?"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment.

This is the uncomfortable outfit Hana was wearing~