36

Hana turned the shower on, turning the hot water on high as she could take it and stepped back into the bedroom to hear shouting from outside. She frowned and walked towards the window to see Namjoon being held back from Jimin by Jin and Yoongi. Hoseok was holding back an angry Jimin and Hana scoffed.

"Let them kill each other," She muttered, "He doesn't deserve to live,"

She shut the curtains and stripped as she walked back into the bathroom. She let out a small hiss as the hot water stabbed at her skin but she soon got used to it and stood under the showerhead, letting the water soak into her sore body. Hana closed her eyes and ran her fingers up and down her arm, wincing when she got to her wrists.

Memories flooded back of her being restrained against her will and how the handcuffs got tighter with every movement she made. Her throat was still throbbing from the hand wrapped around her as he assaulted her. He made sure that she didn't scream and Hana knew that if she told anyone about it, it would happen again and she would die.

Hana didn't care if Namjoon killed him because it wasn't her problem. Finding the person who killed Wonho was more important than her rapist getting killed.

When her skin started to wrinkle, she got out of the shower and wrapped herself up in the big fully towel hanging on the wall, and swept her hair up in another towel. She padded out into the bedroom and sat on the bed, staring at the wall. Hana knew she had to pull it together or she wouldn't be able to close the case.

Hana wiped the few tears that had escaped and let out a shaky breath. She quickly got dressed and grabbed her phone to call Jungkook.

"Hana! I haven't heard from you in a few days. Are you ok?" Jungkook asked as he answered.

"Yeah, I'm ok as I can be," She said, "Look, I have a few things to tell you but I can't meet up with you for a few days,"

"Are you sure you are ok? What has happened?"

Hana let out a bitter laugh, "A lot has happened but I'd rather not get into that. I'm staying at The Red Devils mansion,"

Silence.

"Jungkook? Are you still there?"

"Yeah, I'm here," He said, "I want you to tell me you are joking,"

"I'm not joking, Jungkook," She said, moving to the window. She shifted the curtain to see Namjoon's car gone, "I can use this time to get enough evidence to bring them down,"

"This is dangerous,"

"I accepted this case knowing how dangerous it could get but I am going to bring them down and let Wonho rest in peace," Hana said, "I won't let them get away with it,"

Jungkook sighed, "What do I tell your brother?"

"Tell him to lay as low as he can and to keep out of trouble. No bar crawls. He goes to uni and he goes home again," She said, "Once this is over, then the chances are we will have to move,"

"I'll protect him as much as I possibly can. But I can't help you if you are in that mansion. I want to look out for you as well, Hana,"

"I'm ok. I promise," Hana smiled, "Believe it or not, but Namjoon is looking after me and so is his friend Jin. Don't ask me why but Jin mentioned that it's because Namjoon has a soft spot for me,"

"That isn't a good thing! He is becoming obsessed and with you living under his roof he will take advantage of that,"

"I'm not worried about him," Hana said, "I mean, I just thought you should know just in case someone asks where I am. When they are out, I will search this place,"

"Should I be worried about someone else then?"

"No," Hana said, trying no to hesitate.

"Please don't lie to me. You have to trust me,"

Hana let out a shaky breath, "Once everything is over, I will tell you what happened but right now, I need to focus on my job. I'll let you know if I find anything. Make sure you check your messages and emails. Tell Jae I'm a step closer but tell him not to get involved. This is my case but if I need him then I will ask for help,"

"You better stay out of trouble, Hana. Remember, if you kill someone, no one will care. If they are a gangster of course,"

"Hopefully I won't have to, but if it's them or me...then I will be the one to survive,"

"Call me straight away if you need anything or fear for your life. I will be there as soon as I can,"

"You'll be the first person I will call," She said, "I have to go. I need to eat and make sure that Taehyung is eating properly as well,"

"He hasn't left my house since he bumped into you. After he goes to uni, he comes straight back here,"

Hana smirked, "Oh really?"

"Don't get the wrong idea, Hana,"

"And what idea is that?" Hana laughed slightly, "Hey, if you and my brother want to hook up then go for it and-"

"I'm not hooking up with your brother!" Jungkook exclaimed, "He's good looking and everything but no. Hana! Stop! That is your brother!"

"I'm not going to get annoyed. I think you two would look cute together,"

"I'm hanging up on you now!" Jungkook said and the line went dead, making Hana chuckle slightly. She dropped her phone onto the bed and walked over to the mini-fridge sitting in the corner of the room.

Hana bit into her lip as she stared at the junk food and sighed. She grabbed a bar of chocolate and fizzy drink and walked back to the bed. She couldn't be kept in that room forever. Hana knew that everyone had left for that meeting so she had a chance to explore the house she'd be staying in for a while.

She quickly finished off the chocolate and drink and stuffed her feet into a pair of socks, before walking over to the door. Her hand shook as she reached for the door and she stepped away from it.

"Forget it," She muttered, "Maybe next time,"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment throughout.

A little filler for now, but as I have warned, it will get darker. This is also going to be a longer book than I normally write as well. I mean, if you could finish Killing Days you can finish this. It shouldn't be that long anyway.

Stay weird <33