66

As soon as Hana stepped back into the room, the girls were pouncing on her squealing.

"Oh my god!" Jenna said, "You did amazing!"

"I thought you said you couldn't dance," Chelzi smirked.

"I wouldn't call that dancing," Hana muttered, "The shots probably helped,"

"They always do," Sara said reaching around Hana to grab her boobs, "Shame the girls didn't fall out,"

Hana elbowed Sara in the stomach making her gasp in pain, "Stop touching them!"

"I can't help it!" Sara complained, "They are just begging to be grabbed by me,"

"Jenna, if you don't stop Hana will kick your ass," Freya said with a grin, "Please tell me that you are going to be working here now, or was that just a one-time thing?"

"One time...I hope," Hana said, "I'm going to get changed now and then I am going to-"

Her sentence was cut short with an angry-sounding knock on the door. The girls looked at Hana and rolled their eyes.

"We all know who that is," Freya muttered and the door swung open almost hitting the door behind it, "Ali are you here to congratulate her?"

Ali scoffed and folded her arms across her ample sized breasts, "No, I'm telling her to never dance again,"

"Why?" Sara frowned, "Because she was better than you?"

"I only let you dance on stage because Namjoon begged me," Ali smirked, "Of course, he had to do more than begging and it had been a while since his cock has been buried inside me,"

Hana gritted her teeth, "If you don't have anything else to say, you can leave. I have to get changed,"

"Watch your back because Namjoon will realise what a-"

"There you are, baby," Jooheon said, walking up behind Ali, "I was hoping you would come to me after the dance,"

Ali turned to face him, "I had to talk to her,"

"Oh," Jooheon said looking at Ali, "I wasn't talking to you,"

The girls giggled quietly behind Hana and she swallowed the lump in her throat from the dark look Jooheon was giving her. He smirked and crooked his finger at her, beckoning her to walk near him.

"You better go," Chelzi said under her breath, "It's what Namjoon wanted. His attention,"

"Can a girl not get changed?" Hana asked, tilting her head.

Jooheon grinned widely, "I happen to like you in that outfit,"

"I'm sure you do," Hana smirked, "But I want to get changed. You will have to wait,"

"Not many girls fight me," Jooheon said moving Ali out of his way and he stopped in front of her, adjusting the bunny ears on her head, "I've never seen a bunny look so sexy. You certainly managed to get my attention and trust me, it isn't easy,"

"Hmm," Hana said, as he tucked her hair behind her ears, "If you think this will make me interested in you, you are wrong,"

Jooheon laughed slightly, "Baby, I'm probably more interested in you for now. But I'm sure we can change that,"

"Don't count on it, sweetie," Hana smiled.

"I'll be seeing you around, baby," Jooheon said, leaning forward to kiss her on the cheek gently and he ran his thumb over her bottom lip, "I'll win you over. I always do,"

Jooheon winked at her before he turned to leave the room. Ali shot her a filthy look before she slammed the door behind her and Hana let out a shaky breath. She ran her hands through her hair and turned to see the other girls staring at her with wide eyes.

"Holy crap," Freya said, "Do you have any idea what you just did?"

"Jin said you were meant to get his attention, not turn him away!" Sara said, "Those tits of yours won't make me forgive you,"

"Really?" Jenna said.

"You are forgiven my beautiful boobed goddess," Sara said.

Chelzi tutted, "Are you sure that was a good idea turning him away?"

Hana nodded, "I don't want him to think I'm easy. I'd rather him keep coming back so not to raise any suspicion,"

"I don't think Namjoon will be happy about that," Freya said biting into her bottom lip, "He told us to-"

"I wouldn't worry about him," Hanna muttered, "Can someone undo the back? I'd like to wear normal clothes now,"

"I hope this doesn't come to haunt you," Sara sighed, "Namjoon is mean. Really mean,"

"He has never hit a woman before but he can-" Chelzi began.

"Don't worry about me," Hana said as Freya helped her out of the outfit. Hana quickly pulled on her dress and stepped back into her heels, "Um, thank you for helping me relax,"

"I'll help you relax some more if you want," Sara said throwing her arms around Hana, pressing her body against hers, "I can treat you really-ow!"

"Hands off," Jenna said, smacking Sara's ass again, "It was lovely to meet you,"

"Just make sure you come to see us every now and then," Chelzi smiled, "You were more fun than we thought,"

"Or," Freya grinned, "You can give us your number and we can chat more often?"

"Not happening," Namjoon said making all the girls scream in fright. They turned around to see Namjoon standing with his friends. Darcy wasn't there so she had hoped she was still at the table with Jin.

Hana's heart leapt into her throat, "I was just coming back out,"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and motioned to her head, "You've still got the bunny ears on,"

"Oh," Hana said reaching up to take them off, "I didn't realise,"

Namjoon smirked, "Let's go,"

Hana sent a small smile to the girls and took Namjoon's outstretched hand. He led her back to the table and she kept a lookout for Jooheon, hoping he wouldn't suddenly appear. But life was never that simple and Namjoon came to an abrupt halt when Jooheon stepped in front of him.

"Kim Namjoon," Jooheon said, "What a pleasant surprise. I didn't think this was your sort of scene,"

"Lee Jooheon," Namjoon said with clear venom in his voice, "I'd like to say the same thing to you, but I don't like you,"

Jooheon chuckled, "I see you managed to convince her to sit with you. A hard nut to crack that one,"

Namjoon smirked at him, "Not as tough as you think. She just wasn't interested in you. Why would she be when she has someone like me?"

Jooheon carried on smiling at Namjoon, "We'll see about that Namjoon,"

"Enjoy the rest of your night, Jooheon," Namjoon said through gritted teeth.

"See you around, baby," Jooheon said winking at Hana as they walked by, "Because I'm not about to give up,"