21

Hana ran her tongue over her teeth and sat down at the small table, crossing her legs. She wanted to kick him out but he must have had a good reason to show up at night when the girls were starting to walk the streets.

"Why are you here?" Hana asked, "It's a bit risky don't you think?"

Jae smiled, "You hung up on me,"

"It was a good thing I did!" Hana said, "I had Namjoon in my-"

"Excuse me?" He narrowed his eyes, "You've made contact,"

"Yes, and we can't talk here. You should know that"

"You need to work harder," Jae said, "I've had people go missing and they always have connections to The Red Devils,"

"I'm trying,"

"Then try harder," He said getting to his feet, "You're going to get arrested later tonight. I'll get someone who isn't you 'client' to arrest you. So make sure you do something that gets you arrested. They will be patrolling around half 10,"

"Alright,"

"Make sure you have something to tell me," Jae said walking out of the flat. The door closed and she stuck her finger up at the door before going to get herself dressed for the night.

Hana was on edge.

It was busier for the girls tonight and Darcy had just got back from a job with a split lip. Darcy leaned against the wall beside he ignoring the looks Hana was giving her.

"Who was it?" Hana asked, watching cars drive past keeping an eye on the drivers. Since she knew she'd be getting arrested she had to make sure that she made a scene.

"The new pimp,"

Hana sighed, "Who is he?"

"I'm not telling you," Darcy smiled, "You'll just go after him,"

"I am looking for an excuse for a fight," Hana muttered as a few girls walked by looking at them, wearing a small smirk. They got past and started giggling and bitching about the way Hana looked and said that she deserved the beating.

"Why?"

"Not in a good mood," Hana shrugged and she saw a car pull to the side of the road. The window lowered slightly and she saw a cop that was on her squad. She let out a sigh and folded her arms, "Where is he?"

"It's your lucky day," Darcy said lowering her head, "He's talking to the girls that just walked past,"

"What's his name?"

"Slick,"

"Slick? His pimp name is Slick?" Hana laughed and nodded, "Alright. Then Slick is going to be slick with blood,"

"That was shit," Darcy said, with a small smile.

"Yeah, that kinda was," Hana smirked, "Hold my bag,"

"Hana!" Darcy yelled as Hana walked away, catching the attention of most on the street. 

The pimp looked up and smiled at her walking towards her and before he could say anything she punched him straight in the nose. He grunted in pain and cupped his nose, blood trickling through his fingers.

"You bitch!" He yelled and she punched him again, knocking him to the floor, "I'll fucking kill you"

Hana tutted and sent him a hard kick to his stomach, making him gasp in pain. The girls quickly stepped back gasping as Hana kicked and punched him. She heard the screeching of wheels and looked up to see Namjoon getting out of the car, shortly followed by his friends.

"Fuck," She said under her breath.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Yoongi said grabbing hold of her hair, "Why the-"

"Suga," Jin said, "Cops,"

Yoongi dropped his hand, "Fuck,"

Hana looked up to see Chanyeol and Sehun jogging across the road towards them. She tutted at the way Chanyeol looked her up and down. Hana looked at Namjoon before Sehun yanked her arms behind her back, cuffing her tightly.

"Ease up boys," Hana said, "I'll have you know my hands are-"

"Shut up," Sehun said, "You're under arrest,"

"On what charges?" Hana scoffed, "Beating a prick up?"

Hana winced as he yanked on the cuffs and she sent one more look at Namjoon before the dragged her to the car.

"That was one way to get arrested," Chanyeol said quietly as they got to the car, "Maybe we should pat her down just to make sure she isn't concealing a weapon,"

"If you touch me inappropriately you'll end up like that pimp," Hana said, glaring at him but he slammed her against the car making her grunt in pain.

Chanyeol pressed himself against her back and spoke into her ear, "I'd like to see you try,"

Sehun sighed, "Chanyeol, this really isn't-"

"Shut up," He said running his hands up her bare thighs, "I have to be a cop even if-ugh!"

Chanyeol fell onto his back after Hana threw her head back into his face and she kicked him hard in the thigh. Sehun yanked her away and threw her into the car, slamming the door shut.

"Fucking prick," She said struggling to sit back up properly, "Sehun, did you have to tighten the cuffs like this?"

"I can't believe you headbutted me!" Chanyeol said as Sehun sped away, "You bitch!"

"I warned you," Hana said finally sitting properly, "Count yourself lucky that my hands are cuffed or you'll find out how well I can fight,"

"I'll have you fired for that," 

"Chanyeol, you started it and if anyone asks what happens, I'll tell everyone you deserved it," Sehun said, "We only needed to arrest her after she made a scene,"

"I think she broke my nose,"

Hana rolled her eyes, "I'd rather be in the back of this car than with those men,"

Sehun glanced at her in the mirror, "What have they done to you? Did they cover you in bruises and cuts?"

Hana shook her head, "No. But they are the reason why Kang Taewoo is dead,"

"What? That's my case"

"He was the one that did this to me," Hana said quietly, "He liked the younger girls and preferred if they were virgins. I know for a fact they made him disappear,"

"Shit," He sighed, "Do you know where his body would be?"

"No," She said, "But if you do find him and he has no dick, then I know who did that as well,"

"Who?" Sehun frowned, "I didn't peg them for taking dicks from their victims,"

Hana laughed slightly, "Yeah. They didn't do that. I did it and before you say anything, this is off the record,"

"Sure," Chanyeol muttered, "Just don't fucking headbutt me again,"

"Then don't touch me again,"

"Deal,"

"Alright," Hana said leaning forward, "I stomped on his dick with my stiletto heels because he was going to rape me. If you ask me, that was going easy on him,"