67

Namjoon was finding it hard to control his anger but knowing what would happen if he started something in this club was sure to keep it locked away. For now.

"You looked amazing on stage," Jin smiled at Hana as they sat down. Namjoon saw his friend glance at him and carried on talking to Hana, "Who knew that you could move like that?"

"The alcohol helped," Hana said quietly.

"Don't worry about Jooheon," Yoongi tutted, "He isn't smart or brave enough to try something here. This club is neutral grounds, so if he does start something he'll have more than us going after him,"

"Um, Namjoon," Jin said, "Did you do anything on the way to get Hana?"

"No," Namjoon snapped, "Don't ask stupid questions,"

"It isn't a stupid question when the owner of the club is walking over," Jin snapped back.

Namjoon looked up and cursed as the owner put a chair at their table. His hard features and a thin scar running across his face showed that he always meant business. Namjoon leaned back in his chair and looked up at the two standing either side of his chair. Even though Namjoon was angry, he was smart enough not to mess with them.

"It's been a while since you've been in my club, Namjoon,"

"I wanted to show off my best girl," Namjoon said, gesturing to Hana who was staring at her hands, "I'm not here to cause trouble, Yongguk,"

Yongguk smirked, "I didn't say you were. I was just wondering why you are here,"

Namjoon shrugged, "Change of scene. I see you've upgraded the girls,"

"And your girl is too scared to look at me," Yongguk said, "Sign of disrespect, don't you think?"

"Far from it," Namjoon said, "What brings you to my table Yongguk?"

"Business," He said looking over at Hana, "Tell her to look at me,"

"And if I don't?"

"Do you want to see what I would do to her?" Yongguk asked, "I'm not like you, Namjoon. I'm not afraid to hurt a woman,"

"And if you ever lay your hands on her, I will take them," Namjoon smirked.

"Was that a threat?" Yongguk said, narrowing his eyes, "This club is neutral which means the peace has to be kept,"

"Take it how you want," Namjoon said with a shrug, "What business do you have with me and my boys?"

Yongguk chuckled, "You've always been a brave one Namjoon but you are in luck because I have business with you. If I didn't, then we would have a problem and that girl of yours would be mine,"

"You think I'd let you take her?" Namjoon scoffed and he shook his head, "Talk because, after her performance, I need to get her home and show her what it did to me,"

"Along with most of the men here," Yongguk said, "Apart from Jin of course. The freak of nature only likes men,"

"Shut up," Hana snapped and Namjoon's eyes went wide, "He likes men. Big fucking deal. There is no need to be rude about it,"

"You fucking-"

"You talk about respect and peace, yet here you are being-mmph!"

"Enough," Namjoon said covering her mouth and glaring at her. He lowered my mouth to her ear and spoke quietly, "Unless you want us all to leave in a god damn body bag. Shut the fuck up, Hana,"

Hana moved her face away from Namjoon and got to her feet, "I need to use the restroom,"

"Darcy, go with her," Yoongi said.